My fear

Mr.Albert

Re: My fear

Postby Mr.Albert » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:14 am

I think all depends on you and how you will treat your children. I am not sure that your mother loved your sibling more than you. As a matter of fact, nearly all parents love their children equally, and it doesn't matter how many children they have. Maybe, it seemed to you that she paid more attention to your sibling than to you. But now when you've become a grown-up person, you need to understand, that she did this because your brother or sister were younger than you and required more attention. I think this is what you need to explain to your child in case you will think of having several children. Good luck in whatever you choose!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:49 am

Look for the source of fear, think beyond general phrases.People very often confine themselves to general phrases or the "second level" of explanations, without differing, therefore, from my three-year-old daughter who saw the packaging from the condom and asked me what it is. I calmly, under the examining gaze of my husband, replied: a condom. she asked again, and what is a condom. I answered - a contraceptive. The child fell behind. I had an answer to the third "why" - condom, but I knew that most people, and even more children, do not go beyond the "second level" and their curiosity is satisfied by a simple reference to another term.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:47 am

how are you going to spend this day?
All people have some possible fears and it is no wonder because I am sure that they teach us at all. Probably the most important to say here is that it is possible to overcome this fear, calming yourself and trying to do something against this fear. Believe me and in my experience with fighting this.. You simply should try to do something with it because if you even try to fight it you will regret it. Don't be afraid and do not close your eyes to any problems

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:28 am

You've probably met articles and / or materials (on the Internet, in newspapers, in magazines, on TV, in video), in which all sorts of "recipes of happiness" are offered. Type: "English scientists have found out ...", "10 ways to become the happiest", "Be the happiest in 7 days", and other "masterpieces". Well, how do you advice in them?
And those that are like "go shopping", "go to the spa," "let yourself relax and enjoy," "make new friends," "eat chocolate," "notice only the good things in life," "always thank, and such nonsense?

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:25 am

Watching the life of people, it is watching, not so much analyzing and condemning it, as many people often like to do, just by watching, we can see with you a very interesting picture for us. This picture illustrates the similarity of the lives of many people, which does not change at all from generation to generation. Children often live a life identical to that of their parents, it can differ in some details, but not in its essence, the essence remains the same, the views on life, values ​​in life, ways of achieving these values, all this does not change.

Return to “Fathers’ section”