My fear

Din100

My fear

Postby Din100 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:14 am

Hello. My name is Din. I have a very big fear. The thing is that my mother has two children: me and my brother. It bcame obvious for me that she loves him more. Now I have a family: a husband and a child. We love our child very much. A Surrogate mother helped us. Recently my husband wanted to talk about the second child, but I've found an excuse and there weren' t the talk. The thing is that I am affraid to have one more baby, because I think that there is a chance that I, like my mother would love one child more, and I don't want that our children could feel the way I feel right now. So, what do you think can I love children equally or there is a great possibility to love one of them more?

DavidSt

Re: My fear

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Well, if you realise that there is such kind of problem, than iy means that you understand it. And it is a great chance for you to love your child in a way that your child would know that you love him. And I'm sure that if you'll have one more child, then you would give both your children enough love and care and they wouldn't feel themselves lonely.

Roberto

Postby Roberto » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello Dean. It is difficult to answer unequivocally to such a question. Of course, if there is fear, then most likely it will be just as you are afraid. You need to overcome fear, and think about it just the opposite, so that your children do not feel like you are in your time. We have one child, but we plan on two, and I can not say, but I'll try to love them equally, and I want to feel my love and not invent all kinds of nonsense. I also grew up with my brother, but our mother and father loved us the same, no matter what. You may need to consult a psychologist to overcome fear.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:35 am

As for me, I think that you shouldn't have a fear to have one more child because you think that you can love one child more than other. If you think about such thing and don't want to do that, than it means that you're a good parent and I don't think that such parent can love one child more than other. Don't be affraid.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 pm

First of all, I would like to tell you, that I think that your mother loves you, but in her own way. Perhaps she have never told you that she loves you, but IO think that she really loves you and I don't think that you have a right to critisise you, because she is a woman who gave you borth and raised you. Do not take offense on your mother. She gave you life and raised you. And what concers your fear, I think that it doesn't have any background. I think that you are a good person, I see that you love your child and that's why I don't think that you should worry that you would give your love to your children not equally. I think that you will manage with such situation.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello, guys! You've started a very interresting and unusual topic. I mean unusual, because practically all parents, even those who love one child more than other don't confess. Usually parents don't confess that they don't love there children equally. I think that this problem wouldn't be a real problem for you, because you try to think it over. Don't be affraid.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:57 pm

In order not to be afraid, we must not be afraid. Look for the source of fear, think beyond general phrases.People very often confine themselves to general phrases or the "second level" of explanations, without differing, therefore, from my three-year-old daughter who saw the packaging from the condom and asked me what it is. I calmly, under the examining gaze of my husband, replied: a condom. she asked again, and what is a condom. I answered - a contraceptive. The child fell behind. I had an answer to the third "why" - condom, but I knew that most people, and even more children, do not go beyond the "second level" and their curiosity is satisfied by a simple reference to another term.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:04 pm

I think that you are a wonderful parent, because you are concerned because of such things. Many parents who really love one of their children more don't even think about it or even don't notice it. I think that you shouldn't fear it. I think that you'll do everything in the proper way and you'll give a lot of love to your children.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 am

Hi friendly people who decided to be here today together with me))) how are you going to spend this day? All people have some possible fears and it is no wonder because I am sure that they teach us at all. Probably the most important to say here is that it is possible to overcome this fear, calming yourself and trying to do something against this fear. Believe me and in my experience with fighting this.. You simply should try to do something with it because if you even try to fight it you will regret it. Don't be afraid and do not close your eyes to any problems

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:10 am

Till nowadays I just have some fears as for my son. I know that people are full of different fears. Sometimes they can get rid of them, sometimes no. Sometimes people simple live with them during the whole life. I support such strong opinion that if you want to get rid of something you should look at the eyes of your fear. I understand that it is truly difficult and you can be confused. But I remember when I tried to get rid of my dark fear. I simply switch off the light and I was in the dark room. And nowadays I don't have it

Return to “Fathers’ section”