if you want to get an older guy

Kirk

Re: if you want to get an older guy

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:48 am

I am not sure that it can be difficult or something like this. Stressful maybe or so on. No guys. . I Consider that nowadays it is like a stereotype that to be married to an older guy would be shameful or maybe not right. I don't agree with it. Probably there is a choice of each person what person to love and with whom to date. I have never accused any person of having an older guy, or vice versa. It is your life and it is your own choice. I dated with the same one who was ten years older than me. It was pretty acceptable for me you know

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:55 am

Is that a common thing for the older guys to have that desire - or is that a kind of specific trait that one some of them do posses? I know that in the straight couples older men like young girls - that is well known fact.
And though i am being a gay for many years already - I still have no idea if it is all the same with the gay people. I think that it would not be this way for me. When I am thinking about being a couple - the relations are on the first place for me - sex on the second. So it would be important for me to be with the person with whom we would have the mutual understanding.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 am

Many people pay more attention to current events as they get older. That is why if you really want to date such a man, then keep up with what’s going on in the world so you can make conversation.
Watch the news on television or read newspapers. Form an intelligent and informed opinion about everything you read, and look up references you don't recognize. Older men who are worth your while will want to be able to have interesting conversations with you. But as for me the best thing is to be yourself, no matter what. everybody likes it.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:03 am

Doing actions that caused criticism from others, or for which you condemn yourself.It happens that we are doing something contrary to our ideals and beliefs, "by stupidity", without thinking. Or there may be a reassessment of values, and we begin to repent of what we have done. Not everyone can easily cope with this oppressive state. Some even cease to love themselves.Inconsistency with the ideal image of yourself.If we aspire to the ideal created by us, but we do not reach it (in appearance, personal qualities, behavior), then we are dissatisfied with ourselves. The reason may also be a discrepancy between the expectations of others or the image imposed by the media. As a result, we do not accept ourselves as we are, and we always set ourselves an unattainable bar.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:23 am

This is the simplest and most effective way to feel happiness instantly. Smiling is not worth anything, but the result is simply amazing!
Smiling helps reduce stress and relieve feelings of anxiety. As soon as you feel that the mood is not very - smile!
Nothing soothes, as thoughts about those whom we love. The smile on your face arises by itself and makes you a little happier in a matter of seconds.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 8:37 pm

My sincere wishes for you pleasant people. I can agree with you that age differences can make a huge gap in this kind of a relationship. At one point partners start having different interests and views on the life itself, which can be crucial for the relationship outcome. But I truly believe such an old thing, they say that love has no age boundaries and I support it. Because you may have true feelings towards person who is older or younger than you and you can not do something with your feelings. I am married an older guy and i don`t pay attention to his age at all. I don`t care)))

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:58 am

Faced with some problem or task, it is necessary to correctly formulate this problem or task, that is, as accurately as possible to determine its essence. The more specifics in this formulation, the better, the more understandable will be the problem, the task. Strictly speaking, a correctly formulated problem, the task is already half solved.Collect all the necessary information that will be needed to further work with the problem, the task, as well as to analyze and assess the situation as a whole. Therefore, it is necessary to collect all possible information on it from all available sources. The more information is collected, the better, the easier it will be to work with the problem, understanding what exactly it is and what solutions exist.

Return to “Gay dating”