Mr Perfect

Kirk

Re: Mr Perfect

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:41 am

Oh. I am tired to imagin my perfect man and not to have him. It very sad I think. I have told you that I imagine my ideal type as strength and well built man!!! Yeah, I am exactly one of those who pays attention to men's appearance as well as on their knowledge. It is also important for me. I think that perfect man should support any type of conversation, have sense of humor and be like a shoulder in any difficult situation for sure.so I am waiting for such a man :lol: I hope it will happen in the nearst future

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 am

i think that i have my own opinion about it. for me it is really strange to hear people who are telling that they are having their perfect partners and they love them very much.
for me it is really funny , i do not think that there are perfect people and for me it is really very strange, i do not believe in it , i have not met any perfect person for all my life, and you may be sure that have lived a long life and i know something about it. but still if you believe that you have found a perfect guy it is your business but be ready thta you will regret in him very very fast. that si what i think about it.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 am

I love to eat so it really turns me off when I'm the only one eating or if I eat more than the guy. Try to look presentable especially when we are going somewhere nice.
I like to makeup and look good but it does not work if you are wearing a white singlet and torn shorts with messy hair. Also, be knowledgeable. Gays don't dig guys who only know all the tactics to winning Dota. Don't ask me why my saliva isn't sweet cos all saliva are supposed to be sweet.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:04 am

Unpleasant events in personal life and professional sphere can affect our perception of ourselves. Parting with a loved one, feeling guilty, dealing with friends and colleagues, lack of success in a career often affects self-esteem. Especially if we are used to treating ourselves through the prism of achievements.
Love for yourself: its features and origins.
It is necessary to understand the essence of the concept and how love is formed to itself.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:24 am

It can be a little funny if you are in the office. Just go out on the balcony or terrace and sing your favorite song. Believe me, the effect is simply amazing! It is desirable that the song is positive.
Wherever you are, if you feel bad, close your eyes. Begin to breathe deeply, stretching out inhalation and exhalation, preferably on 8 accounts. Think of good memories, and even better succeeded in thinking and concentrate on breathing.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 am

And this is not surprising. After all, the energy potential of a person is very high, so it is natural for him to strive for maximum action, after which, depending on the capabilities of each individual person, the world can change a lot, both for the better and for the worse.
In general, friends, nature and the essence of a person are knowable through careful observation of different people, studying their culture and history, traditions and laws, and also through introspection, because some part of human nature is manifested in each of us.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:39 am

The problem of loss of understanding in the family is between the parent and the child. Family to find mutual understanding possible, finding a child a "common language", becoming like-minded comrades.
The search for mutual understanding with a teenage child is necessary for its psychological development, education of the right values and ethics of social behavior.
There are tips that will help to achieve mutual understanding with children of any age:
Love and accept the child as it is. Speak more often, let the child know what is dear to you. With good, and with bad grades, after misdemeanor and wrong decision, nourish love with care, understanding and tenderness. More often embrace - it brings.
Do not cheat and keep promises. The child must be confident in the hardness of your words and intentions.

ichigo

Postby ichigo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:10 am

There are three completely contradictory interpretations of the concept of "Love»:
Love is a state of love – disorder, akin to neurosis, when attention is weakened, vigilance is lost, a person becomes "detached from this world".
Love is an internal drug, when the brain secretes pleasure hormones, dopamine, feeling of happiness and serenity.
Love is a painless habit, a person's need to feel loved, to give these beautiful emotions to others, to be happy and satisfied.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 am

Striving for success, falling under the power of the archetype of the Hero, many of us inevitably lose touch with our soul, with the spiritual source within us. The soul animates and gives meaning to our existence, without connection with it we can not feel the fullness of life. The hero is cold and feels no pain, fear, never wrong and never loses, achieving superiority. To match this image, the man becomes flat, one-dimensional, superficial and empty. And this is the path to indifference and total cynicism, the path leading to the destruction of themselves and the world around them.

Return to “Gay dating”