does marriage counseling work?

Herbert

Re: does marriage counseling work?

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 am

For example, you decided to jump with a parachute, and delighted! And I'm sitting on the bench, I look at the sky as you fly, and I say to myself - yes, it's easy for you, because you were not humiliated by the fact that you are nobody, and you will not succeed, as they told me. Listen to this! Similar words were told to everyone, I'm sure. And you probably too, right?
Someone takes them for "truth" to feel sorry for themselves, and to sit in the past, and someone says something like this - okay, and moves on in the present.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Mon May 14, 2018 4:11 pm

I want to say that it is just a work of each member of your marriage!!!Do you understand it?I understand it and both me and my partner try to do the best for our happy living together. I think that if you live with the person you love, you will find just positive aspects in your marriage and no minuses. That happens with me. I love my husband and I try to do everything to keep our relationships more interesting, more varied. Our love is mutual and we do everything together. For example we always try to find compromises in difficult situations or something like this.If both of you try as much as possible everything will be not so difficult!!

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:49 am

Therefore - be persistent - look for something - a solution, an answer, an exit, until you find, invent until you come up, decide until you decide. Do not be lazy and do not give up, fight - accustom your brain to complete the business started, and not give up and find easy solutions, with, as a rule, severe consequences.
The ability to improvise by itself makes thinking flexible. And in order to improvise, you need to creatively and simultaneously critically approach any kind of activity, to your behavior, to your views on life, to your actions. Creativity originates from the person's feeling of freedom, when he does not bind himself with any framework, no rules, no laws and restrictions.

Return to “Gay dating”