does marriage counseling work?

JaredJey

Re: does marriage counseling work?

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:59 am

When a couple or family goes to therapy together, they have the opportunity to work on their problems together. It is very important to see a marriage therapist together. Because you can discuss personal issues with a psychologist who will help you to solve them! A psychologist helps you find a common language and keeps the trust and love between you! ;) :P ;) :mrgreen: :arrow: :) :D 8-) :lol: :lol:

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Hey there boys. Are you ready to start this day from our conversation? In any case it was pretty interesting for me to find out that according to research done by the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, families and couples who have attended family or couples therapy sessions indicate high levels of patient satisfaction. Over 98 percent of those surveyed reported that they received good or excellent couples therapy. I think thamamarriege is a mutual work of each person . I mean for both partners m

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 am

I am sure here that if you just have desire to do something for your love, so everything will be okey in your marriage. The answer varies depending on a number of factors, including your willingness to change, the depth of your marital problems, and how well you respond to change for example, and vice versa with your partner. If you want to save your marriage both of you should work hard at it, being sure that both of you need it. True love needs really a lot of efforts. So be ready to change for example.

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Couples, whether married or in a committed relationship, can benefit from marriage counselling with our experienced counsellor. Gain help that resolves relationship conflict, increases sexual intimacy, improves emotional intimacy and strengthens communication. When couples encounter problems or issues, they may wonder when it is appropriate to seek marriage counseling. Here are seven good reasons. 1. Communication has become negative. Once communication has deteriorated, often it is hard to get it going back in the right direction. Negative communication can include anything that leaves one partner feeling depressed, insecure, disregarded, or wanting to withdraw from the conversation. 2. When one or both partners consider having an affair, or one partner has had an affair. 3. When the couple seems to be “just occupying the same space.” ...

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:47 am

Hello hello boys. I think that you should take great pains to make your marriage strength and mutual. Of course I really understand that it is a little bit difficult and you should be patient with all difficulties you can meet. Your partner should be the same, if your desires are mutual as for your marriage so I think you will manage to do it. But personally I strongly recommend you never do some decisions while you are angry. Besides it is especially important if you want to have really happy marriage without any quarrels.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Marriage counseling, also called couples therapy, is a type of psychotherapy that is conducted by licensed therapists. Usually involving both partners, marriage counseling helps couples to recognize underlying conflicts and improve their relationship. It can help married couples make thoughtful decisions, overcome differences and enhance communication between them. Online marriage counseling is also an ideal resource for relationship help. It lets couples connect with therapists online and works in a convenient, effective and time-saving manner. Often short term, marriage counseling also encourages both partners to focus on self-improvement and self-awareness.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 am

Hi Albert ! I am glad to see you again today. And you? ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆ by the way! You should understand that marriage is not so easy as it sounds from the first time. I think that for the sake of happy marriage both you and your partner should make some efforts for making it happy. Finding compromises or even ways out of the situation is pretty important when you are married. It is not some simple relations, remember it. Both of you should work hard to make your love so strength and never end your relationships. It should be your lifestyle as well.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 am

But that is the point - the people who are involved in your life - and whos fates are tangled with the fate of your own family - they may have some prejudices, they may take your side or the side of your partner not because they came to the impartial conclusion that you are right or wrong - but because their emotions tell them, their own interests.
It is better to ask someone who can have a fresh sight on the situation. If you are going to ask your mother, for example - of course she is going to take your side in the conflict - and the same thing with the family of your partner. That is not the way to solve the reap problem.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:48 am

No really. I mean it! Show me at least one couple which went through this **it and it really helped them to make things work and they are together for another ten years now.
I will give you ten $ then. I bet it. If your marriage is over - admit it and let it go. Do not pull all the problems you have to another person dreaming that he or she will solve them. You two could not solve them so why somebody else should or can do that for you

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:02 am

It turns out that learning to live in harmony with yourself is not such a rare problem. Unfortunately, it is complicated by the fact that dislike for yourself may not be realized, sometimes it takes effort to do it. In most cases, the roots of this phenomenon go into deep childhood and since then have influenced our worldview and behavior. There are, of course, other reasons.The other extreme of education - hyperope - also not the best way affects the inculcation of love for oneself. When a child is overprotected and not allowed to act independently, then, growing up, he understands that he does not have enough skills, skills, courage. And this inevitably leads to self-doubt, a decrease in self-esteem.

Return to “Gay dating”