how to save your marriage

Ford

Re: how to save your marriage

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 am

You need ask for help. A marriage counselor, while expensive, offers highly nuanced insight into the clockwork of your marriage. A counselor might be able to identify what went wrong from an informed, but emotionally distant, place. Because the counselor has no skin in the game, so to speak, he is less likely to lie, to cut corners, or forget inconvenient facts. A marriage counselor might very well save your marriage. A lot of the time, a marriage begins to fall apart because both parties forget to communicate, feel unsafe or embarrassed communicating, or think they are communicating when they are actually not.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:24 am

You can not accept yourself while being with you in conflict. It is very important to remove this conflict, to pay off. We must allow ourselves to be what we are. Allow your own imperfections. Recognize yourself without any conditions and reservations. Realize that it does not fit into the ideal picture, but do not engage in samoyedstvom. And just work on yourself, for example: "I'm considered to be irresponsible in a team. I'm often late. So, we need to educate ourselves in terms of punctuality! "Have you noticed the essence? "I'm not bad, although not without flaws. But they are not fatal, and little by little I will change them into my dignity! "

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:23 am

Quite often we ourselves come up with various difficulties and obstacles on the way to happiness, believing that it is not easy to give and pay for everything. It seems that true happiness must be won, conquered ... But paradoxically, while we are struggling with fictitious barriers and obstacles, it goes away, and we do not notice it. We do not let ourselves be happy ourselves.
Load of the past. Being happy is often hampered by negative events that have ever happened to us. The experiences associated with them are constantly returning us at that time, and we are obsessed with the problems of the past.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 7:14 am

I sincerely hope that nobody will face with such situation when you need to save your marriage. I think that if you live with the person you love, you will find just positive aspects in your marriage and no minuses. That happens with me. I love my husband and I try to do everything to keep our relationships more interesting, more varied. Our love is mutual and we do everything together. For example we always try to find compromises in difficult situations or something like this. If there are no feelings,whst sense to save such marriage I can say.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:56 am

You can not understand why you do not like him, what's wrong with him, but you do not like him, and that's it. And you do not cooperate with him, you avoid him, not really understanding why. And then you start to find out who he is, and please, it turns out that he is a crook, a deceiver, a scoundrel or just an unreliable, or even very dangerous person. Thus, intuition can tell the mind what a person needs to check, we need to learn more about it, we need to better study it, and then make our decision in relation to it.

Return to “Gay dating”