Quarrel with my beloved

Orlando

Re: Quarrel with my beloved

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:09 am

As for me i believe that perfect relations do not exist. you just want something new and new emotions and that is why people usually are having conflicts.
i think you can not avoid quarrels because it is impossible and sometimes it is really needed but i think that you have to find compromise in every situation and have to remember that you love this person or you do not want to have any problems. if you want to save your family then you have to change something. try to surprise him and make something pleasant and you would forget about this quarrel.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:25 am

never mention the parents. Resentment for parents so deep that you can not get rid of it for years. Just do not let your parents take part in the quarrel. If it does happen, then the problem affects not one partner, and the two families. Such a fight is very easy to turn into hostility.
Usually they do not reveal any quarrel good character . Very often couples engaging in a tough quarrel can not appeal to the words and go fist fights. No matter how angry you are angry and never let yourself and your partner to resort to violence. The pain resulting from a loved one, just destroy the love between you.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:49 am

To accept the feelings of another person is to give them the right to simply exist within another person. To give the right to another person to have exactly the feelings that he has.To accept reality or events is to give them the right to be.
Not rated. Adoption is without an appraisal process, to take is to take everything unconditionally, without ratings, without dividing into "black" and "white," good and bad.In the present moment. To accept is to exist in the present moment without subjunctive moods. Do not think how it could be. Do not think about how this should be. Do not think about how you would like it to be. Just realize what it is, and just agree with it. Agree with what it is. This is to accept this.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:54 am

Theory is good, but what about practice? How to become happy in real life? "Happiness does not come just like that, you need to make an effort to learn how to be happy," says Laurie Santos.According to her, happiness requires regular work: you have to constantly exercise - just like the sportsmen train, as the musicians perfect their skills. Classes on a special course on happiness are held twice a week. The course of Laurie Santos about a happy life broke the university attendance record.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:48 am

We have for this purpose, or rather can be, and desire, and opportunities. And again, depending on the level of development that determines a person's capabilities, either the desire to change everything around him or to wake up or not wakes up in him. The more primitive the creature, the weaker it is, and the weaker it is, the more often it is forced to adapt to external conditions, rather than to change them. Consequently, a person adapts to everything that he can not change. That is, it's not a matter of desire, it's about opportunities. The ability to adapt makes us more tenacious, and the ability to adapt speaks about the great strength and high level of human development.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:27 am

In family relationships, mutual understanding makes it easy to pass joint difficulties, keeping the family comfort and calm atmosphere. If at the beginning of the relationship mutual understanding is born itself, in the process of family life it is supported by all family members.
Mutual understanding and friendship are inseparable concepts the ability to forgive, patience and support are the main parameters of friendly relations and mutual understanding.

ichigo

Postby ichigo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:20 am

He describes love as external manifestations of feeling that are available to everyone to observe. The way a person changes in appearance when a sense of attachment to another appears, renounces his former life and begins to perform insane actions. Love due to the intimate desires, implies sincerity and openness to each other. :cry:

Return to “Gay dating”