please your man in bed

Orlando

Re: please your man in bed

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:47 pm

I want to say that it is very interesting topic for discussion! Well, we need to think what can be done special for a loved one! Of course you need to love and respect him as a person!
It is very important to respect and value the opinion of my boyfriend.
I think you can go together to relax and enjoy each other!!! You can arrange a candlelit dinner, prepare a delicious meal. You can arrange a surprise for a loved one

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:19 am

You know we all understand that it is very important to please our partners in bed if we want to be happy in relations. we all often tell that sex is not important in relations but i think that it is not so. of course it is not the most important things in relations but still it is very very important. if your partner is not pleased in bed there is a high probability that he will have someone on the side and it is really so. you shall have a lot of things which may drive your partner crazy in bed ad of course he also shall make everything in order to satisfy you. be always different and it will like you even more, but he shall also understand it.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:26 pm

As for me there are many pretty good methods how to please each other and make happy. The moment in bed is the most sacred one for me. My partner and I find sex as one of the most fantastic way how to make happy each other. Usually we discover some new feelings and emotions, satisfaction for both of us. Being a father is not mean that you should be out of sex or so on. Children don't interfere in this process :lol: so I mean that my partner and I do not get rid of it. Sex is a sacred thing for us, especially if both of us are pretty active.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:08 am

Do not regret anything. If something has already happened, then this can not be changed. To think about what could be changed in the past is absolutely useless, it is better to concentrate on what can be done in the present and the future.
Make decisions and be responsible for them. Nobody except you knows what is best for you. Of course, advice is sometimes worth listening, but try on your life only for yourself.
Learn to relax, because rest and pleasure are an important part of really happy people.

Return to “Polls”