sex positions

Orlando

Re: sex positions

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:43 pm

This way the "Pitcher" can pound and pull the receiver into him by holding onto his waist. This position also allows the receiver to either self-masturbate or be masturbated by the top. But, give your partner a break, especially if they're on top, it's pretty demanding up there.
If you're looking for variation, try flat doggie. This involves the receiver flat on stomach, a silk covered pillow under his groin area, butt in an elevated position with the pitcher flat out on top, pumping away. The silk pillow is extra stimulating for the receiver .

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:23 am

I know that there are a lot of sex positions and i am sure that every couple has its own favourite position. my favourite one is bootyful view. have your man sit up on the bed so that his legs are extended horizontally toward the foot of the bed.
turn around and straddle him — with your back toward him — and then lower yourself onto his erect penis. this position allows for great control over speed, depth, and intensity of stimulation. Since you're facing away, you can feel totally uninhibited, that is why i love it very much.try it.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:14 am

Usually, happiness does not have enough ability to feel satisfaction. How many people do not give a person benefits and pleasures, everything is not right for him, not so little or not. It happens - it is the inability to be satisfied, to be satisfied, to prevent us from enjoying life. By the way, the ability to be happy is laid down even in the first year of life, along with understand the following things: my mother - she is mine, my mother loves me and rejoices, my mother always has enough milk for me and she loves me to feed.

Return to “Polls”