Adjust

Justin21

Re: Adjust

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:08 pm

for some people it is easier to adjust to changes, for some people it is harder but you know i think that you realise that it is hard for all the people, and even if you are strong still you shall adjust and you shall get used and everything like that. do not lie changes and for me it is very hard to adjust to them and i do not know how i can do that, it is always a very big problem and i often do not know how to solve it, of course from the one hand i want to do it but from the other i can not do anything with it. changes are good but still you like everything that was before and of course you appreciate it.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Good late evening to you all, friends..! glad, honestly glad to be here with all of you and definitely I have the real interest in having the great conversation eight here on the website.. if you would like to know, I will tell you that ... the ability to adjust to everything in the life, to every event and occasion really means a lot! ;) and if you are having the great deal out of it all it is possible to have the precise look at everything and think more than twice - whether it is possible to accept this upcoming change in your life or not? I would be rather happy than discharged because of it.... but it is always up to you!

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Adjust can be a part of everyone's life. It is without any words can happen that once you decide to move to another country, or simply change the job or simply to move to another flat or house. Everything is possible. It is really right that learning to adjust to changes will help you feel more in charge and confident in your life. I can only say that you should allow yourself to feel upset. You won't be doing yourself any favors by trying to avoid the feelings moving is going to bring up. I remember that once I had this situation when I moved to another country. It was difficult but I coped with it you know))))

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:19 pm

You should go out with your work colleagues. If you've moved to a new place because of a new job, ask your work colleagues where the best going-out places are, and invite them to go out with you. Even if you don't build lasting friendships you never know who you'll meet or be introduced to.
Talk to people. Make small talk with the check-out person at the grocery store, that person waiting at the bus stop with you, the librarian behind the counter, the barista at the coffee shop. You'll get to know a bit about the place you live in and you'll start meeting people and getting comfortable with your surroundings.

Return to “Gay dating”