admit your mistakes

Dorian

Re: admit your mistakes

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:05 pm

We all make mistakes from time to time. Some everyday mistakes we might make include: making an error on a concrete task (writing, typing, graphing, etc), offending someone, doing something you regret, and engaging in risky situations. Since accidents are common, it is important to learn how to fix and cope with them. Solving any blunder involves: understanding your mistake, making a plan, engaging in self-care, and communicating appropriately. Identify your mistake. You must first understand what you did wrong in order to change it. Remember your past mistakes. Look at your patterns of behavior and how you have had similar issues in the past. Are there other times when you forgot to do something?

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:31 pm

I've made one big mistake.. i will not get into the details - but, basically, I've done one thing, a purchase - that I should not have done without the consultation with my fiance. And then we did have a big quarrel. It would be correct to say that it was not a quarrel - but that was a big reproach from my husband - a well deserved one.. I was sitting and listening to it - and I bet that I was looking like a cat, who made a puddle on someone's favourite carpet - and the master noticed that)) Though - I did deserve that - and I did not have any objections against listening what he have had to say) Now the situation is solved)

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:37 pm

As fee it is important to be responsible for your words. Sometimes it is pretty difficult to make them back. I just remember one of my quarrel with my beloved one and truly say I spoke him to much, for being offended. I couldn't back my words but I really tried to admit my mistakes and surely to change something. Of course I was guilty and my partner simple didn't want to see me and moreover to talk to me . But I did everything for being apologized and I did really so many actions for being understood.
Last edited by Kirk on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 am

it is really very important for all of us to know how to admit our mistakes or at least to understand that it is needed. for exampe i admit all my mistakes because it is really very important for me not to make other people guilty for my mistakes.
if i do anything bad then i think about it, i try to understand what actually i do bad and then i try to change everything in order not to make this mistake one more time. and you now i think that this method is really very very helpful. i wish you good luck and i hope that you would follow my example in it and everything would be alright.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 am

You know I am more than sure that admitting mistakes is very important. i do not say that you have be like a doll and all the time say: "Yes, I am sorry, it was just my fault". i am talking alnly about those occasions when you really were not right, you see. it is normal to make mistakes but if you have relations, then it is a certain responsibiity.
and if you are responsible, then have courage to take responsibiity for mischiefs as well. it will be only good for your relations. cause your partner will understand that he has reationships with an adult and not a small kid

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:43 am

Very often you can hear the term "acceptance". "Accept yourself," "accept the world," "accept others" ... It's all great, but how do you understand what it is like to accept another person? Acceptance of reality? Adoption of events? Accepting yourself? Accepting others?
It is extremely difficult to understand, to realize what it is - "acceptance". It was difficult to accept myself, it is difficult to accept in others something that is "wrong" and "unworthy." The harder you try, the stronger you will be sickened by it. What to do then?

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:49 am

Do not waste your life on only one achievement of material wealth. Expensive clothes, a nice house, furniture, a car, etc., certainly raise our spirits. But! After a little time, we return to the "basic" level of happiness. Therefore, do not become an absolute consumer, please yourself sometimes with material goods, but do not become their slave. Refuse the thought that all this can make you happy, rather, on the contrary, with each time you will desire more and more, heavy thoughts will only multiply.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 am

That is, do not do what, attention - you want, can and in some situations is forced and inclined to do. Do you understand what these commandments tell us? They tell us that all these actions and desires are inherent in a person-it is peculiar to him to kill, commit adultery, steal, lie, desire what others have, but what he does not have, and this, as you understand, is only a small part of those actions and desires to which we are prone from birth, which are inherent in us by nature itself, or, if you like, are given to us by God.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:33 am

The meaning of love for each of us is something special, intimate and inexpressible words. Love is multifaceted, like no other human feeling. The person who has known true love is happy, but even more happy is the one who was able to keep it after many years.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:53 am

Being a man - it does not mean to be successful and necessarily a hero. Since childhood, boys grow up in an environment of constant hints from the family and society, which means to be a real man. Among these hints, which in modern conditions come mainly from women, many of which stereotypes are mixed. One gets the impression that being a man – it means to be in all the opposite woman. Nowadays, fathers are often absent from a boy's life, and therefore they get a distorted view of masculinity from mothers and grandmothers, as if they are the main experts - they certainly know what it means to be a man!

Return to “Gay dating”