avoid pulling rank

Gilbert

Re: avoid pulling rank

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:21 pm

I am a little bit worried that there are so many situations in the relationships between two partners. It is really not understandable and quite sad. Ifyou don't want to get such behavior from your partner you should remember that if there is some first signal of his aggression or cruel behavior, you might not stay with him anymore because people from time to time can be more aggressive than at first and you can become a victim of his cruel actions. That's why at first try to warn him about it and if it continues - do not leave with him anymore

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:14 am

Self-love protects us from various "stupidities" and bad deeds. And the more it is, the less we are prone to an unjustified risk to life, addictions, self-inflicted injuries, etc.
Loving and understanding ourselves, we know what we want in life, realize our needs and make plans for the future.
Self-esteem and adequate self-esteem always contribute to the fact that we can praise ourselves for achievements and manifested strong qualities and are not afraid to admit ourselves to our own weaknesses. And this is very important for the development of the individual.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:35 am

"Everything passes". Remember this if you are happy, angry, sad, upset, deceived or lonely. This will definitely help to reduce anxiety.
Do your hobby at least 15 minutes a day, and you will see the difference in your mood. It can be skiing, reading, watching a movie, anything, if only it would make you smile.
Plan a trip, even if now you are reading this from your office, and the vacation has already passed. It can be like a long trip with a visit to the capitals of Europe, and the weekend. The prospect of rest with your loved ones or those who are pleasant to us, instantly improves your mood.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 6:57 am

Here you are guys. Beating in relations is absurd. I hate such people who can act in such a way. I am afraid of your stories. There are really shocked for me. And I can not imagine how it can be difficult when you get such treating from your beloved one especially. It is more than true that domestic violence is very painful and unpleasant! I think you need obizatelno to talk with your partner! Physical violence usually is the result of a long conflict between the spouses, it is therefore necessary to understand what preceded this development.. I even don't know what to recommend you in this case

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:52 am

Your imagination should be turbulent, then your creative thinking will begin to develop, and with it the ability to improvise, which means that you will develop the ability to think flexibly in yourself, and you will be able to apply it when you need it. After all, sometimes straightforwardness comes down to the impossibility of a person to imagine a different way out of the situation, another way of solving one or another problem, another explanation of what he sees, hears, feels. A person even in his thoughts does not admit the possibility of the existence of something other than what he knows, what he has an idea about, what he is used to.

Return to “Gay dating”