Daddy's little miracle

JaredJey

Re: Daddy's little miracle

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Kids are the most important in our lives. children and happy family. I'm sure you are very happy. It's just perfect! Because in life you need to find happiness and love. Take care of your family, because the family is our support in life! I wish you happiness and love, take care of their own Malishka. Good luck to you! ;)

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 am

I am happy that your story had a good conclusion. And I am proud of you frankly speaking.. Your actions are deserved to be acknowledged by a lot of people. parenting is a kind of miracle without any words or doubts. . My little miracle and my little world is my son. I hope that I won't have any difficulties with but if u have it I am sure that I will cope with everything . Parenting is a huge responsibility. But I think that if you love your child you will care about him all time and in any situations. That's for sure guys. So that's why to be a dad is like to be a king with your little kid who will be the whole world for you.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Glad to greet you my happy parents. I am not tired to speak about being a father. And I would like to continue to state that it is like a miracle to be a father. You should not be afraid of becoming a father and it doesn't matter what way you choose. At all this process is really complicated but probably it is worthy. It is worthy this money you pay for it. I would like to admit that nowadays it is not difficult to find a proper and good agency. http://panaxcenter.com/ is one of the most popular. This is my experience and I am ready to share with you it.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:41 pm

My son is my little miracle for sure. Frankly speaking nowadays I can not imagine my life without him at all... I am a single father by the way.. I don't need my ex boyfriend because he did everything for us to destroy our family. Besides I love my son and I would like to give him a desirable life and I would like to do everything the best for him. I like to be a father and it is like a miracle for me to bring up a person who will achieve everything in this life and to be honest I want to do everything the best for him.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:13 am

i think that you are really lucky because now you may realise how happy it is to have the child and what you feel when you are a parent of a little miracle. i think that it is really very good. i know that sometimes it is very hard and you ay have a lot of problems but i think that your child would help you to overcome all of them, because you have one more person in your life whom you love very very much.
and your family, relations with your partner becomes stronger because you realise that you are not alone, there is the person that unites both of you and whom you have to raise together.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:09 pm

it will be a bless for me. to be a father means reading a poorly written book that summarizes the movie Frozen every night for six weeks, and although the writing is terrible, and you will be sick of the story, you will do that because few things are sweeter than having your daughter snuggled up next to you. It means driving to work at 6 a.m., alone, and someone finding yourself singing “Let It Go.”It means looking at Barbie and wondering if she is setting a bad example of beauty for my daughter. - In general it means a lot of things. Your daughter is only 5 month old so you are ahead to learn all those things.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:02 am

Positive thinking is not only about the world, but also about people - try to see in people, first and foremost, good, forgive them for their shortcomings and weaknesses. A healthy and full-fledged communication will open for you a whole new world and an inexhaustible source of happiness!
This does not mean that you have to spit on the opinions of people and do what will pop into your head. Just do not let in yourself all the negative that you can catch up with others.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:08 am

But for some reason, in our society, intellect does not mean creative thinking and thinking, based on questions that we need to think about, but the ability to remember a lot of information, including garbage. I'm sure many of you understand why it is so, with the thinking and most importantly all aware person - it's very hard to live, it's hard to manage, as I said above, you do not intimidate, deceive, use it as an expendable material. But it's hard to live with him only machines and exploiters, but to other, same people with a head, he will be conversely pleasant and interesting, as a real and living person.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:26 am

It is established that the affective state, which is characterized by constant depression and inescapable longing, can be formed in a child from infancy. On the dystrophic background of mood there is a sharp decline in self-esteem, motivation and strong-willed activity.

Children's depression can be recognized by the following features:

* fear of pain, loneliness, darkness, animals;

* a number of motor disorders;

* decrease in activity;

* the desire for isolation;

* causeless attacks of crying;

* increased irritability;

Return to “Fathers’ section”