can you understand that your marriage is over?

Kirk

Re: can you understand that your marriage is over?

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Hello everybody and everyone who are here today guys!! 8-) 8-) 8-) When I have found out that my partner had someone on the sight our marriage was over. I did not accept the betrayal in my family back. I couldn't forget all that pain he caused because of his breaking up. Moreover he did not only leave me he found another man and started new life with him and after all these he tried to say sorry and come back. When I uderstood that our marriage was over I was depressed but hopefully i overcame this depression!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:11 am

it would not be very hard to see it because you would not be happy with this person anymore. i think that it would be the biggest problem. that is it. you would not want to talk to him anymore, you would not want to kiss him or to hug.
i think that it would not be very pleasant for you. you would not even want to have sex with this person. he would irritate you all the time and you would not want to come back home. i think that it would be the worse thing. i think that it does not happen in one day , you would notice it with the time. but still i hope that you would not know what it is like. that is it.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:26 am

You need to spend time with each other to make the marriage work. If you avoid each other and feel relieved when you are not together, it could be a sign that you have completely disconnected from the marriage. Ask yourself how much time you spend with your spouse, then compare that to the amount of time you spend at work , with friends, with family, or online. Evaluate the amount of time your spouse spends away :x . While it is perfectly fine to spend time apart, you do need to spend time together. If you're devoting more of your free time to a source other than your spouse, or if your spouse is doing so with regards to you, there's a problem.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 7:51 am

Without acceptance, constructive interaction with the outside world is impossible. You can not rip an apple without recognizing that it hangs right here. You can deny his existence. You can argue with this. You can condemn his appearance in the world. You may not agree with what it is worth to be here. But it's right there in front of you. And if you admit what a reality is, only then can you come into contact with her and change something, or simply take advantage of the fullness of this reality. To accept is to recognize that it is.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:55 am

What if you want to be happy, but can not come to Santos lecture at Yale University? We picked up some exercises from Laurie Santos for beginners to practice a happy life:Every evening during the week, students attending the Santos course should record what they can thank someone for, or in general the past day.
Students who perform this exercise each day make up a list of gratitude. "This may seem like a very simple exercise, but we see that students who do it tend to feel happier," says Lori Santos.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 8:49 am

This is how the nature of a person whose basis is unchanged can differently manifest itself, but the person develops certain personal qualities in himself in the process of life, or life develops them in it, using various life scenarios. Also, in the process of life, a person, in the event that he is constantly engaged in self-development and self-improvement, opens up all the new and new opportunities inherent in his nature. That is why it is so difficult to say what kind of person it is in its entire form, for there is no limit to the perfection of man, which means that we will always learn something new about ourselves and our possibilities.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 am

Mutual understanding between people is a coincidence of opinions and views, finding solutions in conflict situations. The Foundation of a long – term relationship is mutual understanding.
Without mutual understanding it is impossible to have a working relationship, love or friendship. It is important for a person to feel the support of like-minded people in case of quarrels or conflicts. Mutual understanding is the main assistant on the way to success.

ichigo

Postby ichigo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:20 am

If there is a lie, it is not love, but the shameless exploitation of someone else's trust, fraudulent actions, and sometimes rash. Feelings should be replaced by actions, but at the same time testify to the same thing. If I love, then it is manifested in all respects.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:46 am

The price for success and compliance with the ideal is too high and can lead to self-destruction, and its achievement often turns into a life collapse and a sense of meaninglessness of existence. Why do many men fall under the power of forces that push them to unrestrained sexual adventures, alcohol and drug abuse, passion for extreme and risk? Do those of us who, with a gleam in our eyes and a cold heart, go to our goal, pay attention to what they leave around them and what is happening inside them? Sometimes stopping, we find ourselves in the desert, all alone, alone with fragments of dreams and bright ideals of youth, with a gaping emptiness inside and fear of the inevitable end… :roll:

Return to “Gay dating”