Hyperactive children

Orlando

Re: Hyperactive children

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:45 am

nevertheless if the child can will focus on something, can learn a rhyme or a short song , can quietly draw or the child sleeps without special problems at night, then most likely he just active. To my child already 3,5 years, she goes to kindergarten and normally develops, but nevertheless we are observed at the neurologist because of a state which is called the persuasive movements. When to it that - very much is pleasant or she is horney, strains handles and legs, and can involuntarily stir them, but said to us that it can be because of hyperactivity, and some doctors claimed that everything is all right. But I consider that it is necessary for you will address one or two experts for specification and clearing of a situation.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:43 am

Many of us has our own children and we are very upset when something is wrong with our children. We are very upset when our children catch cold, sneeze, have a cough. Hyperactive child can be a problem, but I don't think that it is a very serious problem. Many children nowadays are born with such a diagnosis. First of all, if a doctor diagnoses it, he should diagnose it not just because of his own words, but he should prescribe you child to pass some analysis. If tha analysis confirm the diagnosis, so then the doctor would prescribe your child some medicine or give some advices what to do, but this diagnosis doesn't cure, your child is born such, so I don't think that medicine is needed.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:26 am

And such a life is peculiar to most people, to the very majority who lives a mechanical life, adhering to certain stereotypes and acting according to a certain algorithm.
This repetitive, utterly inconspicuous life is nothing more than the carrying of one and the same cross on its back, if one proceeds from Christian theology. If we start from other religious beliefs, then this life has some kind of similarity with such a concept as karma.

Return to “Fathers’ section”