how to change yourself?

Lewan

Re: how to change yourself?

Postby Lewan » Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Each person can change himself in his own way. I have said such my opinion that until we are young we should look as best as possible. In our time not everyone understands that people must be sportive and having healthy lifestyle as well. It is not difficult to my mind to take care about yourself in such a way. For me it is just a pleasure to change myself every day in a best side doing different exercises, developing myself thanks to informative posts and caring about myself thanks to beauty salons. If you have desire you will immediately change!

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:18 am

Above I showed one of the principles of thinking [the most, perhaps, common], which is necessary for making the most correct decisions, thus showing how the thinking process can be in the mind of the person who wants to make the right decision. But sometimes, to develop the flexibility of thought processes, it is necessary to abandon all principles, from all rules, from all thought processes and make decisions based on the situation, reacting to each of its changes in real time. But for this - it is necessary to feel these changes, it is necessary, as already mentioned above, to listen to your intuition, to be able to notice the details that prompt the person - what is the best way to do it.

lenny

Postby lenny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:51 am

Just think... how often we complain about our lives. Betray friends, favorite cheat, amidst the chaos and injustice. At the same time, we do not even think that all the problems are in our head. To turn your life in a different direction, you need to start with yourself. This article will help you understand how to change yourself for the better, how to love yourself and how to make a plan for self-development.
Man is a multi-faceted, emotional being. Each of us has a concept of good and evil, views on life, attitude to others. However, sooner or later we think about the need to change the character to become better. This is quite a difficult task, but with a serious attitude the result will not take long.

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:19 pm

We all have individual character and temper, and sometimes it's really hard to change yourself. Maybe reading books can help to change and realise yourself. Or if you are quiet person, "grey mouse" and you begin communicate with normal and friendly people, you also can change. For example, in childhood I was cheerful and friendly person, but when I came to the another school, I changed, as my schoolteacher was bad to me, and I couldn't communicate with my classmates normally. Then when I came to the old school, I met new friends, who are more positive and frienglier people than I. And after some time I became the same.

renhan

Postby renhan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:55 am

Eating right, first of all, means to eat only healthy food. They provide replenishment of the body with different substances that help it grow and function. Proper nutrition should be extremely balanced.
A person, especially with the problem of excess weight, should adhere to several principles of proper nutrition:
The food should be varied. This means that the diet should include products of both animal and vegetable origin;
Caloric intake should not exceed the daily rate. Everyone has one. Many aspects of lifestyle are taken into account when calculating the calorie rate. For example, the presence of physical activity, excess weight, diseases, etc.
At least 5 meals a day. They include three main and two snacks. You can't starve-it's an axiom. To always feel good, learn to eat 5 times a day at the same time;
Eat slowly. Thus, you will feel a sense of saturation in time, do not overeat and enjoy the taste;

Return to “Health & sex”