how to change yourself?

Lewan

Re: how to change yourself?

Postby Lewan » Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 pm

Each person can change himself in his own way. I have said such my opinion that until we are young we should look as best as possible. In our time not everyone understands that people must be sportive and having healthy lifestyle as well. It is not difficult to my mind to take care about yourself in such a way. For me it is just a pleasure to change myself every day in a best side doing different exercises, developing myself thanks to informative posts and caring about myself thanks to beauty salons. If you have desire you will immediately change!

Ralph

Re: how to change yourself?

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:18 am

Above I showed one of the principles of thinking [the most, perhaps, common], which is necessary for making the most correct decisions, thus showing how the thinking process can be in the mind of the person who wants to make the right decision. But sometimes, to develop the flexibility of thought processes, it is necessary to abandon all principles, from all rules, from all thought processes and make decisions based on the situation, reacting to each of its changes in real time. But for this - it is necessary to feel these changes, it is necessary, as already mentioned above, to listen to your intuition, to be able to notice the details that prompt the person - what is the best way to do it.

Return to “Health & sex”