Types of surrogacy

Types of surrogacy

Postby Edgar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello, guy! Nice to meet you. I'm going to speak about the types of surrogacy. I know that many of you would like to have a child and a surrogacy programm is the way to have a child. Do you know that there are two types of surrogacy: Traditional surrogacy, is the process when the surrogate acts as the egg donor and as the surrogate mother for the embryo, and she is impregnated using intrauterine insemination (IUI) process. And the other is gestational surrogacy, is the process when surrogate’s eggs are not used at all. Borned child will have no biological connection to the surrogate. In the gestational type of surrogacy, the embryo is created by using the biological father’s sperm and the biological mother’s egg through in vitro fertilization. If you would like to get to know more, than you may read the whole necessary information here: http://panaxcenter.com/surrogacy-for-ga ... surrogacy/

Re: Types of surrogacy

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Personally it is known for me that there are just two types of surrogate motherhood. There is traditional surrogacy motherhood and gestational surrogate motherhood. Both of them are spread all over the world. It is known that traditional surrogate is a biological mother of a child. Her own egg is artificially inseminated by your or donor sperm. As for the gestational surrogate mother is not a biological mother. For example she carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother, or an egg donor.

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:28 pm

I know about Gestational surrogacy. it means "motherhood for pregnancy." Eggs of the customer, extracorporeally fertilized with the sperm of her husband, are implanted by the surrogate mother. Its task is to bear the embryo and fetus, to give birth to a child. The first such birth was in 1985. Since then, the practice of gestational attraction of surrogate mothers has become increasingly widespread.The genetic mother is the customer in this case. The law, however, does not always recognize this fact as an actual motherhood. So, in Germany, where surrogate motherhood is fundamentally forbidden, and in a number of other European countries, the law deems the woman's actual mother to be the mother who bore him and gave birth - even if it is not genetically her child.

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:22 am

Edgar, thank you for topic, I have some knowledge for you to share))) there is traditional and gestational. And there are some differences between them . Probably I know that gestational surrogacy is preferable. For the traditional one you have to be really sure in the personality and the genetics of the surrogate mother. And in case of there gestational surrogacy you can simply take the genetics from one person and the personality from another. Gestational is rather popular nowadays, but traditional is for those who can not have children at all, both of partners.

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:34 am

I still have such opinion of using anonymous way of surrogste program . While I used gestational surrogate motherhood for becoming a father. I have chosen such type because it was full of packages, really good packages that attracted my attention. Moreover I wanted to be a biological father for my baby that's why my ex partner and me decided to have such decisions. Ultimately it was the most suitable decision and it included all necessary things . And moreover I was satisfied with payment

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:34 am

Surrogate motherhood is divided into two types: traditional , when the egg of the surrogate mother is fertilized by the sperm of the biological father, and gestational - when the surrogate mother has no biological connection with the child to be born, and the conception occurs outside the body of the genetic mother, after which the fertilized egg is transferred to the womb of another woman. If the majority of ART programs involve the participation of two parties - a patient and a reproductive clinic, surrogate motherhood requires the active participation of a "third person" - a woman who carries a child. This is what makes surrogate motherhood programs the most difficult for legal regulation and complicates their practical application - not all countries formally admit it

Return to “Surrogacy”