what to do if you have nothing to talk about?

Harry

Re: what to do if you have nothing to talk about?

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:45 pm

if you do not have anything to talk about then i do to see the reason to continue communicating and continue your relations i do not think that with the time you would find some common topics and everything would be alright. i think that it is just impossible. you would never find them and that si why you would always have a lot of conflicts because of it because you would have different interest and you would visit different places and each of you would not be interested in the other person's life. i think that i am right in it. of course i do not know whether i am right in this particular situation but i think that it is better to find someone with whom you would have some common topics.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:58 pm

Animals are often common ground with people you have nothing else in common with. If you like animals in general, it's easy to relate to other animal lovers whether they prefer dogs, horses, birds, cats or wildlife. While talking about your own pet might be annoying to some people, asking them about their pets is a great way to get people to open up and start having fun.Brush up on current events. Chances are they'll know about it too and if they don't then that's a good thing to talk about! Read or watch the news and when you're ready to start a conversation with someone, say something like, "Hey, did you hear about that helicopter crash? That was pretty crazy."

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Animals , that is nice) I think that if you are getting to the situation when you do not have anything to talk about with the person - it is better not to talk at all sometimes. When you are trying to invent some awkward topic just to avoid the silence between you - it looks really pathetic, dont you agree? When you did meet with this person - you did meet it for some reason, right? Then just stick to the thing that you need to do - to this reason you are together now - and have a talk about that - or rather do not talk at all.. Noone makes you to speak in this situation - it is your own problem that you feel yourself uncomfortable.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Ahaha, sounds funny. If to talk about the date with someone, and you dont know what to talk about with some guy, so maybe he is not so interesting for you?) But if contrary, you are just nervous, just ask about his work, his family, his interests and hobbies, and finally about relations. So there are a lot of topics as you see...

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Wed May 03, 2017 8:12 am

Try to be as thoughtful. You must be sure that the person understands and is interested in what you say you shouldn't ask personal questions. Ask questions are easy to answer. For example, some people can be very inconvenient to discuss issues that they feel to touch him space. ;) ;) ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 6:46 pm

it happens to me really very very rarely, I have a lot of things to talk about usually and therefore, it is easy for me to make things to go their way naturally, and if the person has the good sense of humor - it will be really a good time!!! ;) I like joking and telling people different genre things and you know, the contact will be good anyway. On the other hand, it is going to be the good time of the silence for me... :lol: okay, let's say that all brief questions disappear and of course, you have a lot of others, not about the weather and rain which has been a few months ago, okay, you still have a bunch of pages of the personal life to talk about.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:59 pm

I support your theme for discussion that sometimes you have nothing to speak about and it is crazy I know. Of course you must be familiar with your interest so that you can articulate them. You are right that broaden and deepen your interests by having the attitude that you are interested in everything. Another way to broaden and deepen your interests is to ask questions about others' interests . But ultimately you can ask about the person's life, something in this way, because most of people like to speak about themselves. You can try

Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:41 pm

No secret here—dating can be a real pain. Nothing’s more nerve-wracking than a first date, especially with someone you hardly know. And while, sure, dates are meant to be a precursor to an actual relationship, first dates are also mini-interviews disguised as social outings, whether we like to admit it or not. That’s why figuring out what to talk about ahead of time with a list of good first date questions and conversation starters is so important. A foolproof way to ensure that conversation will always be flowing is to simply ask your date things, although—given the fact that we never know how comfortable others are with casual conversation—that might be easier said than done.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:39 am

Most people love to talk about themselves; it's your place as the conversation starter to get them going. An open question requires an explanation for an answer rather than just a simple yes or no. Open questions tend to begin with who, when, what, why, where, and how, whereas closed questions tend to start with do, have, and is/am/are. Know how to combine general remarks with open-ended questions. Since either one of these might be awkward or out-of-place on its own, combine them for maximum effect. Animals are often common ground with people you have nothing else in common with. If you like animals in general, it's easy to relate to other animal lovers whether they prefer dogs, horses, birds, cats or wildlife. While talking about your own pet might be annoying to some people, asking them about their pets is a great way to get people to open up and start having fun.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:54 am

William you know I think that maybe you and your partner communicate so little time. I mean maybe you will find some common interests and this problem will be solved? I think you should try something new in your relationships . I can recommend you to cook his favourite dish for example. If he is interested in something you can speak about it. I think that common themes or interests will make you to get closer to each other. The most important to be patient here . I am sure that you will find themes for discussion, simple you should think over it a little bit

Return to “Gay dating”