what to do if you have nothing to talk about?

Andrew

Re: what to do if you have nothing to talk about?

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Of course, I do not think that people who sometimes do not have anything to talk about are stupid or not enough intellegent, you see :o :shock: :? ;) I guess they just are not good speakers and do not have enough good communicative skills :o :( :shock: I think they should be more confident and frank while talking ;) ;) ;) :!: :!: :idea:

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:18 pm

i think that these relations would never be happy if you do not have something to talk about and i may definitely tell you that it is really very sad. i think that you shall not be together because you would just be bored with each other and you would never have something to talk about . but if you understand that you happy together and you do not want to lose each other then of course you may try anything to talk about . i think that the best deciion would be to have some common interests, if you do not have them then try to find a goo one that would be suitable for both of you. that is it. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 am

Or course you can try to refresh your relationships by pretending that you have lots of topics to discuss with your partner. But what for? If you started noticing that you have nothing to talk about with your beloved, I think that means only one thing- it's the beginning of the end. So just take this fact and go forward to meet new person in your life.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:17 am

I know that there is a kind of a trick about this.. one my friend told me about this. He is a psychologist - and I suppose he does know what he is speaking about. You need to be aware of the type of the person you are communicating to. If this is an energetic and brisk person - you need to be in resonance with his way of communicating. That means you need to try to copy his way of the talking alittle bit, his manners. I do not mean to copy them on 100 percent. You need to do that imperceptible. He is not going to notice that, but he is going to feel that you are alike - and he is going to open to you. In that case you are going to become the listener - and there will be no need to invent stuff to talk about)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:48 pm

Oh it means you are going to be not a very happy couple. But also it can mean that you just met each other you do not know anything about his person yet the same as he does not know anything about you. You have nothing to discuss. Wait for some time, may be when you will get to know each other better you will have common topics.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:24 pm

If you do not have anything to talk about it does not mean you are not enough developed or an intellegent person, you see ;) :o :shock: All people are very different, so some of them are shy, some of them are shy with strangers or people, who they like. So, there are different situations and you should not think that a person is not clever if he talks very little ;) ;) ;)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:04 am

Jeffrey Wilson wrote: you do not know anything about his person yet the same as he does not know anything about you.

On the other hand - that may serve as a good topic to speak about, isnt it? It is silly, of course.. I mean - when we were small kids - you did not think about any specific things to talk about.. "Hello, My name is Andre, and yours? What are you doing, who are your parents, do you want to play?" - it all was that easy when we were kids.. .So what have we lost since then? We became older, much wiser and we do have lot of intellectual luggage - but , nevertheless, we do not have anything to speak about. There is something about the childish way of thinking that we lost... In some ways kids really do seem to be wiser than we are.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:when we were small kids - you did not think about any specific things to talk about

Yes - that is one of those things that it is really pity to loose.. this ability to be that straightforward in the communication. when you are adult - and you experience that kind of behaviour from someone - you do not like this , really) when some guy just comes to me on the street and says "Hello, my name is..." - looking really polite and friendly - i have 2 thoughts about him in my mind.. the first one is Herbalife, the second one - Jehovah witness)) We think that when the person is being polite , straightforward - and it wants to get acquainted with you - then this person does want something from you, to sell you something, for example.

Jim

Postby Jim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:51 pm

Yeah, such situations, like when you have nothing to talk about, happen sometimes :roll: :roll: And I really do not like them. You just sit and think what you can discuss, but you can not do anything. I guess that it does not mean people do not have any interests, I guess it only means that they are not very talkative and they are really shy ;) ;) ;)

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm

I guess that that can happen only on the first date and that that feels very awkward :) :roll: Sometimes, when you run out of things to say, you don't need words anymore and it could be time for a kiss. ;) Don't be shy towards him.Turn on a movie or music to break the awkwardness and that could bring up music, favourite celebrities, favourite movies etc.Tell him the good points about your family and your hobbies, which will make him ask questions you can answer to liven the conversation.Ask him to go on a walk with you. This can create a relaxing and peaceful environment. There are so many things you can do :)

Return to “Gay dating”