My experience in adoption program

Re: My experience in adoption program

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:52 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for all of you!!)) so as I said earlier I really would like to be a happy father and especially for me surrogacy is really better rather than adoption.. But to tell the truth unfortunately I have not got any experience as for adoption and as for surrogate program.. But in future to tell the truth I am really sure that I will become really good and happy parent and create really happy family!! So I wish you all good luck friends.

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:13 am

yes i understand you very good, i think that any process is not easy and you shall understand that, it is life and sometimes there are some obstacles on your way and you shall overcome them and you shall be stronger and better, i think that you understand what i am talking about, but in general i can tell you that you will be able to get everything and you would be a good father for your child. even if there are some difficulties on your way do not take the into account , just stay strong and i am sure that your child will be the happiest child in the world. thank you fr your attention, wish you good luck.

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 am

Hello guys! How are you? very good topic you have raised! I'm very happy for you and your guy! Adopting a child is a very important step in the life of every family! Adoption is a process in which a person takes on the education of another person. This is a really challenging and long process. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :) :D

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:12 pm

well you know i have already told here for many times that i am not sure whether i would like to e the father or not and i think that you are able to understand me in it but you know i can tell you that your help may be really very useful for all the people and i think that you realise it. it is the case and i think that it is really very important. there are a lot of people who would like to have children but they are really afraid of it because they do not know anything about adoption and they do not have anyone who is able to help them and i think that you realise what i am talking about. thank you.

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:57 am

of course it is really very hard that you share your experience and you know what you are talking about, i think that you understand my point of view. but in general i can tell you that you shall not worry about it too much, i think that it is your life and you would be happy and you would have a nice child and a happy child. i know that a lot of guys want to go through the adoption but they do not know where to strat or what they need for the programme and that is why they really urgently need the help of the people who have gone through the adoption as you. thank you.

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 9:58 am

For starters, let me tell you how happy I am to hear that you have bee really successful in the surrogacy program... it sounds really super amazing for me and definitely, the only to possibility of making the life happier - is to have the baby... as a matter of fact, I always thought that the surrogacy program is not that easy thing at all and it surely requires the efforts, time, money, strength... in addition, I will also tell you that the opportunity of going through this medical procedure give is not to every couple! I saw a lot of frustrated ones, who can not afford it... :oops: and thus I am really trying to do my best to make this moment to happen..!

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Nice to greet you here today!!!How are you doing today friends??Are you happy today??To tell the truth I can not say you some details about adoption,because I have neveer used it...I tried just surrogate motherhood!!!!If you are speaking about Europe - it is pretty much complicated here for the gay couples. Any couple can adopt any kid, if the adoption commission will find them to be valid for that..I can not say any pluses or minuses in this procedure and to my mind that adoption in a foreign country can be really more succesfully!!But it is your choice guys!!

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:02 pm

I am happy to greet each of you here today))))what plans do you have?? Or what news maybe?? Do you want to share it with me?? I also have an experience in adoption process because thanks for this process I became a dad. Happy dad!! Most of all I liked in this process that it was rather cheaper than surrogacy motherhood.. But you know I think that adoption procedure is much complicated than surrogacy.. And as for minuses I can say that you need to wait for a lot of time to get your baby.. It is true.. But it can be possible for those couples who are determined

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:18 am

Best regards for all of you here today!! How are you feeling today?? I sincerely hope that we will have nice opportunity to communicate together .. I want to say that I have never faced with adoption procedure.. And as I have mentioned frankly speaking I have never used adoption and frankly speaking this procedure is not for me because I want to become a biological father for my baby, but unfortunately adoption doesn't give such an opportunity... But I sincerely wish all couples who used this procedure to be happy!!!

Postby Kris5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:38 pm

of course it is very good that you share your experience and i think that it would be really very useful for all the guys, of course I think that there are all the time different situations and of course you are aware of them as well but you know you shall not lose anything in your life and i think that you understand that it is really great if you have the right for that and if you have an opportunity to have children. i think that you realize my opinion and you can think about that as well and that is why i hope that you will never regret about that, hope that you are a happy father. i am really sure in that because it shall be so.

Return to “Adoption”