What agency to choose?

Ben_Roar

Re: What agency to choose?

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:31 pm

V_Vegas wrote:While you are already starting the surrogacy program - I am not even married yet)

Do not be hasty - and take your time while you still can! Trust me - when you start passing trough all this stuff - you are going to experience a serious lack of the free time , first of all - and you are going to experience huge stress. I know that, trust me. Of course - it's all worth of it. but while you do have the time to have some rest - do not waste it on the envy and all that kind of stuff, please) Afterwards you are going to regret about that. Remember, that time is the only thing that is really limited in our life.. you cannot refill it's amount. So do not waste it) Spend it with pleasure and good use!

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Vegas, there are no last trains here.. unless you are older than sixty, I suppose) Do not be jealous, or envy.. Those feelings are poisoning your soul - and they do make you to make silly decisions often. When the time is going to come - all is going to happen by itself. Trust me. that is the way I've found my husband, that is the way we came to the decision to have the baby. I have known the couples who were in a big rush to "make the things right" - to marry, to have kids.. In the end - they just served as another number for the divorce statistics.. I do not want you to be among them. You deserve better. So do not think silly things)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:27 pm

I did feel the same thing as Vegas, when I was younger... i am sure that we do have the age difference about five years.. My friends adopted the kid then. And in that time I was pretty lonely - and I felt that I am already ready for the family, kids.. Now I see that I was not ready. It is strange, but when you are really ready for these things to come to your life - they simply appear out of nowhere. The partner, the financial stability. So if you really think you are ready - just relax - and be sure that all that you are dreaming of is going to come to your life sooner or later. The fate will choose the time itself, trust me on that)

Idolman

Postby Idolman » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:09 am

Don't think that it is right position just seat and wait while something will come to you. Action - main force in each deal. It is not enough just to dream and to wait that maybe one day something will happen to you.
Of course, it you want to find your sole mate it doesn't mean you should try to make relations with all men you meet on your way. It is important to feel this line between doing nothing and do too much for achieving your goal.
I was thinking about children last 6 years, first two of them I just thought that having children it good, than I dig deeper and understand that parenthood it is not just good it is something special and year by year while thinking over this theme I understand finally that I want to become a father. Then came time for searching the way how I can become a father, I prefer surrogacy. After I started to search for place where I can conduct the program. I've choose Panax Center and only now when a lot of years passed I am on my finish line finally. It is process and if you do nothing the result is nothing. ;)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Idolman wrote:It is process and if you do nothing the result is nothing.

Many people here on this forum do not want to understand this, in my opinion) I see only several people here including me, who really taking some steps towards fulfilling of their dream) But the things you wrote in your post - dude, those things are so basic, that I doubt any person would think about having the kid at all, if one of those things is actually missing) People are starting to have problems with other things , when the basis is already in place. And those questions are more complicated, then simply the amount of money and time. For example the choice between the surrogacy and the adoption, as you've mentioned.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Paul_O wrote:For example the choice between the surrogacy and the adoption, as you've mentioned.

i do not see that as the big problem. Inly in case if the guys in the couple have completely different points of view on this matter, of course. Though in my case we are both agree we want to have the kid trough the surrogacy. I figured out recently, that we are able to choose the gender of our kid - and , that is funny, it becomes another topic for the quarrel) I did not tell that to my BF yet.. Though I think it is too early for us to speak about the kids at all, of course) All the talks we already had on that topic were... of purely scientific interest, so to say) Though I am going to ask him about that - i wonder what will he have to answer on that.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:08 pm

V_Vegas wrote:i do not see that as the big problem.

Yes, me neither. Though I do know people for whom this is a question of principle. Those are straight couples - or in my case only the women in the straight couples. They think that for some reason the artificial insemination is something evil and sacrilegious. I fairly can understand their point of view - though the thing that I can not understand is the fanaticism that they are protecting their views with. It is even dangerous to speak with them about the possibility of the surrogate motherhood - they become really rude. They are all Christians - and it is pity that they do cast the shadow on their own religion with that kind of behaviour.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:08 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:They think that for some reason the artificial insemination is something evil and sacrilegious.

there are less and less of the people of that kind in the world each day. First of all - because the old generations is passing away - and the new one has other values in this life. Second - is that even the people who are against the surrogacy for some reason cannot deny that fact, that thanks to this technology more and more couples can be happy - and the kids they are having are happy as well. What can they put against this argument? Only the last blind religious fanatics are able to close their eyes on that fact. So it is not a big problem. We have other problems to worry about)

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:24 pm

i understand your worries very good because it happens really very hard to find a good agency but i a sure that yo would succeed in it. i think that you do not have to worry about such thing because definitely if you want to find the agency then you would find it. there so many of them that you would not have to spend any time and efforts on it. but i think that the quality of the agency depends on how much money you are ready to spend on it as you know that prices differ much from agency to agency and you have to be ready to spend a lot of ,money if you want to have a good service. that is it. good luck. :) :) :) :) :)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: and the new one has other values in this life

That is true. Though it is all not that simple. You are right - the older generations do have lot of prejudices and ignorance about many things in the modern world. And in some cases they are trying to stop the progress, even with the complete understanding of the futileness of these efforts. But on the other hand - there are a lot of things that we could learn fro them - and not all of us did that. The older generations are more responsible, more wise in many ways.. So you should not think of them as of some insolent dinosaurs, that do not understand a thing in the modern world, that belongs to us, young ones.

Return to “Surrogacy”