Hi all!

Re: Hi all!

Postby Leslie » Wed May 31, 2017 9:40 am

Have a good day today dudes!! I am Leslie and I am a happy father.. I am here to share with you my experience as I said in lots of my posts and what about you?? I am also here to find lots of friends with the same orientation...I can say that I am experienced person so that's why I can give you advice as for everything and I am ready to help those people who are interested in adoption program or maybe in surrogate motherhood... I know a lot about it.. So that's why I will be waiting for your answers friends.

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:35 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! How are you doing?? :D :) :D My name is Greg and I am a newcomer on this resource!! I am Greg Brown and I am very friendly person so that's why I am looking forward to your comments. I want to be well acquainted with all of you. I am looking forward to your advice or maybe some compliments :lol: :lol: I have a boyfriend and nowadays we are looking for a good surrogate agency. So that's why I would like to hear something interesting from you. Have a great day. :twisted: :twisted:

Postby Stewart » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Best wishes for you who decided to visit this friendly website. How are you feeling boys??? Do you enjoy this day? What about your mood? I am Stewart, I am father and happy husband. Frankly speaking I even don't know what to say else about me. I have a lot of hobbies but almost all time I am busy. I am busy as usual because I have not easy work I am a translator guys and by the way we have really hard business. Also I want to say that I am a traveler, if we have free time with my husband, so we are going to visit and explore for us new country. We find it pretty interesting.

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:11 am

Hi all. People how are you today??? I woke up sky early in the morning and I am not energetic. :ugeek: :x I am Alfred by the way and I am a 32 years old man who are registered here for my own purposes and one of it is finding friends. I have my own tourist agency so if you are going to travel around the world be sure I will find for you something unforgettable. :idea: I have a boyfriend, but he is more than boyfriend for me. We are going to marry so soon you will congratulate me and my partner with this data!!!! I am willing to help all of you with good advice or so on

Postby SebastianWolf » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi John! Nice to see you here! My name is Sebastian. I'm 23 years old. I'm new here and I want to share with you some information. I like this service :) I am really glad to see than lots of people like this website as much as me! Recommendations are great and right. I hope to find here as much as possible information about being a parent and about surrogacy at all. Because the last one is new for me and I don't know so much about it. Also I hope to find lots of friends here all around the world :) If you want to chat, just write me in private messages. I am waiting for your message! See you :)

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:26 pm

My name is George and I have become a part of this family already. I was born in 1986 and I hope I will find here manny guys of the same years as me) I am a professional trip maker, I mean I have three tourist companies all over the whole world. By the way if you have some questions or problems with making your trip or you don't know what hotel to choose you can ask me. I am ready to help you. Basketball is my cup of tea and it is interesting for me you know. Traveling is also the thing what I like and I like to meet new people and be aware of new culture.

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 am

Hello! I'd ike to say, was missing you, but I am a new one here.
So it is a pleasure to meet you. I am not really good in talking about myself. I am from London and I am English, love footbal and I am almost thirty years old. Well, if to speak about my life, it's not extra rich on some special ocasions, you know. just ordinary life of an ordinary man. I am married for tree years already and have a son, by the by named Ron. He is only two and he is my love.
we adopted a boy and are really glad that our government let us do it. I am a journalist on TV and do different shows.

Postby Curtis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:40 pm

hello, John! Welcome back .
We are all happy to see you here again. It's been a while but anyway you are back and we are very glad. Tell us something new, what is going on in your life, your private life, family. We are ineterested in everything. Where did you disappear?! If something bad happened in your life or you just were busy with something, like with work or with your private life. Nothing new is going on here, may be just few new people who we are glad to see here and always ready to help them with our priceless advices

Postby Kirk » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:36 am

Hi all!! Are you ready to discuss me me? I am Kirk and I come from Indonesia. Nowadays I live in America. I like my living here. I am a single father because I was divorced. Of course we communicate with my ex husband because we have common baby and he needs father's attention. Talking about my hobbies I would like to say that I am interested in different extreme kinds of activities. I like cooking for my little son and at all my son is my life. Traveling makes me feel freedom. I am a doctor, professional plastic surgeon.

Return to “Introduce yourself”