How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Adam31

Re: How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:05 am

I don't think that it can be difficult to find a common language with the surrogate mother. You want to have a child and the surrogate mother wants to help you and to get money for her help. I think that it wouldn't be such a great problem, I think that if you want to do something, than you'll manage to do that.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:10 pm

Nice to greet you here today on this gay friendly website. It is important to be in good relations with the person who is going to give the birth for your baby. To my mind too it's very important to find a common language with a surrogacy mother, because I believe all the emotions, views and attitudes of a mother are transferred to a child. It is more than right decision to understand that if you are in good relations with a mother, you transfer through her everything good you want to give to a baby. Don't provoke pregnant woman :lol:

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:03 pm

i also think that it is very important to find a common language with the surrogate but i think that if you are a good and responsible person then ou will succeed.
of course the surrogate mother looks for a good and kind father for the child, she worries about it a lot and that is why she wants to be sure that you will take the child , and take care of him and of course pay her money. you just need to make her sure that you are reliable and you will not cause any problems. be polite and ask some questions, try to be friends with her and just behave as with any other person.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:04 am

Being in contact with surrogate mother is very important and necessary. Because before starting working with her you should find out everything about her thanks to finding out common language with her. I truly believe the she will tell you truth! I think that the most important fact here is that you need to recognize what lifestyle your mother has and hoe to find some approaches to her thanks to it. In order to be acknowledged by her you need to take care about her, because she should be healthy and in positive shape.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:26 am

if you are a good person and you are kind and wnat to be friends with her then i think that you would not fail in it and you and the mother would be good fiends and i think that you understand what i am talking about.
i think that you shall not talk about some weird topics and of course you shall not show all fo your drawbacks to her and then you go on really very well, it is your life and of course it is you choice but i am sure that you understand what i am talking about. i wish you good luck and i hope that you would get on really very well, wish you good luck my dear friend.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:36 am

Of course you should do everything for her to like you, but if you're honest and open it'll be much easier! Also don't treat her like a woman who has a rather strange job. You don't know all the circumstances which made her to become a surrogate mother though in major cases women simply need money. Try to be patient, don’t' irritate her by constant visits or telephone calls. Imagine that you are on her place. Think about of what you wanted then. Maybe you should even start doing something together. Visit the doctors together, but only if it won't bother her, though you have the right. But try to behave in a human way.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:13 am

Then - try to understand this act from the point of view of the offender. Be an altruist and remember the situation in your life when you were forgiven. Express your forgiveness in words. You can write a letter to the person you forgave, or simply write it down in your diary. Finally, try to maintain your generosity. Do not let anger, pain or the desire for revenge embrace you.
The alternative to forgiveness is to consider the experience of resentment. According to Worthington, this is a form of chronic stress.

NataliaRib

How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Postby NataliaRib » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:25 am

Hey , exactly how the tittle says, i want to get the taichi panda B-day event reward, but i cant cus i dont know my activation code because im logged in with facebook. Can someone tell me what to do or how to find it ? Thanks

Return to “Surrogacy”