What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

Linkoln

Re: What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:21 pm

i do not know whether i can explain it really very clearly. but i will try to do it. people choose different variants and gestational is becoming really popular as well. of course that topic is interesting and i think that it is important for many guys , the thing is that you shall all the time think about your life and about your decisions and whether you make them in the right way or not, i think that it plays for you a very important role and you know what i am talking about. that is why if you are thinking about this kind of surrogacy then you shall think about all advantages. that is it. thank you.

Erik

Re: What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:51 pm

i know that i can help you, i hope for that. i know that people choose different variants and gestational is becoming really popular as well. of course that topic is interesting and i think that it is important for many guys , the thing is that you shall all the time think about your life and about your decisions and whether you make them in the right way or not, i think that it plays for you a very important role and you know what i am talking about. that is why if you are thinking about this kind of surrogacy then you shall think about all advantages, it is life i think. thank you.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Good afternoon my attentive listeners and readers))) how are you feeling today? I think that it is useful and really great information. It was really interesting for me to find out that traditional surrogacy is when the egg of the mother is inseminated but your sperm. so it means that she is a biological mother of the child. Also I have found out that gestational surrogacy is when the surrogate mother is not the biological mother of the child. this way often choose straight couples when both parents father and mother want to be biological parents. Thanks for your details dudes)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi there. I think that experienced father is aware of these two types of surrogate motherhood. Someone chooses the first one, someone another one.. It is possible... I want to say that it is not difficult to differ these two types as well. For example it is known that traditional surrogate is a biological mother of a child. Her own egg is artificially inseminated by your or donor sperm. As for the gestational surrogate mother is not a biological mother. She carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother, or an egg donor, and sperm from the intended father or a sperm donor. Everything is really so easy

George86

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:17 am

My greetings for you my friendly visitors. What about weather in your countries? Is it good or bad? As I know there are two types of this program. And as I know there is traditional and gestational. And there are some differences between them . Probably I know that gestational surrogacy is preferable. For the traditional one you have to be really sure in the personality and the genetics of the surrogate mother. And in case of there gestational surrogacy you can simply take the genetics from one person and the personality from another. From my experience I chose just gestational type because it was preferable for me.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:51 pm

the first thing i want to tell you that this is very simple and you do not have to think over it a lot. gestational surrogacy i when the surrogate is not the biological mother of your baby.
you may choose the other person who would the egg donor for your child and then you would be the biological father of the child and the other woman , you choose would be the biological mother of the child. and as you know the traditional surrogacy is about the surrogate being a biological mother of the child.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Well it is a little bit stupid question and very very easy.. You should know something about it. I would like say that traditional surrogate is a biological mother of a child. Her own egg is artificially inseminated by your or donor sperm. A gestational surrogate mother is not a biological mother. She carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother, or an egg donor, and sperm from the intended father or a sperm donor. You might understand that your further life will be dependent on your choice of the certain type

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:43 am

it is normal not to know some sort of things and definitely be able to talk freely about the empty space in the knowledge, therefore, to make it all better and listen to the new information. Traditional surrogate - the one where the surrogate is a biological mother of a child. So her own egg is used. And as for the gestational surrogate mother - she is not a biological mother, because she carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother and sperm from the intended father
the difference just super huge! so be ready to go through this, I suggest you to try the gestational surrogacy

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:05 am

I am not going to repeat it) Anyway, traditional surrogacy is passing away. In the agency that I am currently using they told me that the traditional surrogacy is almost not used in the modern agencies, and that it will be forgotten in several years. It is much less effective.
Besides, as you may have noticed, the technologies of genetic engineering are developing very fast. And only the gestational surrogacy gives the opportunity to edit the genome of the embryo. that will allow your kid to avoid many genetic anomalies, such as physical and mental diseases.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:21 am

Okey, actually everyone should be aware of this kind of information, I mean everyone who wants to become parents. I know that gestational surrogacy provides a more secure experience for all involved.The baby does not have any biological relation to the surrogate. Hence the surrogate mother is not likely to have that much a strong emotional bond with the child as in the case of traditional surrogacy. My partner and I tried exactly the first type of surrogacy and we have chosen gestational surrogate motherhood. It was better for us

Return to “Surrogacy”