Children’s grievances

Orlando

Re: Children’s grievances

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:52 am

all the psychological problems we have, all the hidden fears and things that we cannot understand about ourselves, our bad traits of character - they all can be traced back to our childhood - when some bad accident had a string influence upon us. It is the same with the tastes, I believe.
I wonder if it would be possible to form a certain type of the personality intentionally. I know that we do that automatically, when we are raising the kid - but in the same time we are doing that unconsciously, without understanding what kind of the result we want to get in the end.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:52 am

for the most part of people these grievances are connected to the memories of the divorces, scandals in the family, death of someone close, one of the parents perhaps. Yes, I am sure that those things do stay with us forever.. that is why when you are parent, it is very important to give your kid a happy childhood. that will be the luggage for all the life, the basement, upon which the child will build its personality. If it will be full of bad memories and bad emotions, the building of his personality is not going to be solid and protected. And the worse thing is that it will be too late to change anything there.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:25 am

A beautiful wrapper from candy, a carrot in front of the donkey's face, using our ignorance and delusions, the false paths and goals are taken away without a trace from our lives of the year and the decades that we could devote to something REALLY more important and valuable for us, to live full, juicy and happy - by the amount we learn in time our TRUE values, by the amount we follow our own wisdom, by the sum we learn the real secret of this life, and by the sum we learn and free ourselves of the REAL.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:23 am

However, as for vitally important issues, I recommend that you ask them first of all - yourself and not others, unless of course these others, do not feed you with their subjective points of view in the form of an answer, but share their views on your question with such a so that you come to your own answer. I will do it mostly that way, even if this way of teaching does not meet the interests of the majority, who are accustomed to follow other people's instructions, but to God, I will definitely teach someone to think and see the essence of things, without any paradigm. With such people, and I will be more interesting, and our life as a whole will become better, because people who think, and people who are aware, in this world, have great importance.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:30 am

For each parent, it is important to know and understand where the child has such symptoms and why. Let's try to clarify all this. The brain of the child at birth for some reason received weak damage. Nerve cells, as we know, do not recover, and therefore after the injury, other, healthy nerve cells begin to gradually take over the functions of the victims, that is, immediately begins the process of recovery.

Return to “Fathers’ section”