Biological father

Re: Biological father

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:40 am

Of course I dreamt about becoming a father and of course a biological father. I dreamt about it much more than anything else in this world. But it happened that I can not be a father at all. I have some problems with my health so unfortunately it is impossible you know. All in all I might admit that my partner is a biological father of our babies and you know I am happy for it because I love my husband and I don't regret of his becoming a biological donor. It was the best decision in our situation you know. And Now I am so happy to see some similarities in my children from my husband.

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:02 pm

i think that it depends on you and your relations with your partner. i think that you know who would be the father of the child, i mean biological.
but i know that many couples who make this important decision, face a lot of problems and it is very hard for them to choose who would be the biological father of the child. i think that both of the parents shall sit and just talk about it, i know that it may be a bit hard to choose it, but you do not have the other choice, but to gain the compromise. try t choose the man who wants the child more and it would be alright. that is it.

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:57 am

To be a biological father is really great decision which will never leave cold any of you here. It was truly difficult decision but I tried to convince him to do it. Moreover after some time it turned out that my ex partner could not have children at all so it was natural that I would become a father. Biological father. I was on the seven sky when I knew it. You might imagine how it is to know that after some attempts you are a father. Of course nowadays I live alone with my son, but I allow my ex partnert to see him surely

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:31 am

it is really the hardest choice ever and i think that it would be really very hard for you to make this choice because i am sure that both parents would like to be the biological parents but you know at the same time that there are a lot of people who would not like to be biological parents and that si why i think that in such a way it would be much easier for you, in general i can tell you that your choice shall be agreed by both od you and when you are sure that you have made a right choice you shall do it.
because it is really very very important

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 am

it is really very hard to decide who would be te biological father of the child and i really know that a lot of families have a lot of quarrels about it.and it is not surprising because all of us want to be the biological father of the child because in such a way the child would be considered ours. but i know that it is really impossible to do it nowadays. maybe in the future it would be possible and both of us would want to be the father. i do not know what we would do, because we are not parents yet but i think that for us it would be also very hard to choose it. but i really hope that we would know what to do.

Return to “Surrogacy”