Biological father

George86

Re: Biological father

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:40 am

Of course I dreamt about becoming a father and of course a biological father. I dreamt about it much more than anything else in this world. But it happened that I can not be a father at all. I have some problems with my health so unfortunately it is impossible you know. All in all I might admit that my partner is a biological father of our babies and you know I am happy for it because I love my husband and I don't regret of his becoming a biological donor. It was the best decision in our situation you know. And Now I am so happy to see some similarities in my children from my husband.

Jay

Re: Biological father

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:02 pm

i think that it depends on you and your relations with your partner. i think that you know who would be the father of the child, i mean biological.
but i know that many couples who make this important decision, face a lot of problems and it is very hard for them to choose who would be the biological father of the child. i think that both of the parents shall sit and just talk about it, i know that it may be a bit hard to choose it, but you do not have the other choice, but to gain the compromise. try t choose the man who wants the child more and it would be alright. that is it.

Return to “Surrogacy”