What your relatives think about your orientation?

Herbert

Re: What your relatives think about your orientation?

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:16 am

Also, the perception of happiness is hampered by a prejudiced attitude toward life, in other words: "There must be this and that and that". Pursuit for the pattern of satisfaction does not bring. And in general, happiness is more a feeling of fullness, and not "hit the mark." When the soul is not empty, but quite the opposite. This, in fact, is - inner wealth.
The feeling of happiness is greatly aroused by the feeling of gratitude. At a difficult moment in life, it's useful to just think about who and for what you are grateful for. This greatly strengthens faith and spirit, contributes to well-being.

Lewan

Re: What your relatives think about your orientation?

Postby Lewan » Fri May 25, 2018 4:12 am

Well I even don't know what exactly to tell you here... I strongly remember how it happened in my life and to be honest I just expected for better attitude towards me. Of course I couldn't predict such horrible reaction from my parents while my recognition... But I think I coped with it even in the case of having such horrible results. I recognized that I am gay at the age of fifteen maybe. I don't remember the certain age but just there I understood that nobody was going to accept me and my orientation. I think it was really horrible and I don't wish it any of you

MichaelMub

What your relatives think about your orientation

Postby MichaelMub » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:11 am

What is your favourite Space Quest game? Ill have to say Space Quest I, maybe because it was my first adventure game The VGA version, what about your favourite?
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/

NataliaRib

What your relatives think about your orientation

Postby NataliaRib » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:11 am

As I was adopted and knew nothing about my fathers people I had hoped I would find some close Y relatives. After 5 years with FTDNAs data base...nothing at all close. I have done 111 Marker, Family Finder and now, just to help DNA research, the WTY. Ah well.

Return to “Polls”