What your relatives think about your orientation?

Herbert

Re: What your relatives think about your orientation?

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:16 am

Also, the perception of happiness is hampered by a prejudiced attitude toward life, in other words: "There must be this and that and that". Pursuit for the pattern of satisfaction does not bring. And in general, happiness is more a feeling of fullness, and not "hit the mark." When the soul is not empty, but quite the opposite. This, in fact, is - inner wealth.
The feeling of happiness is greatly aroused by the feeling of gratitude. At a difficult moment in life, it's useful to just think about who and for what you are grateful for. This greatly strengthens faith and spirit, contributes to well-being.

Lewan

Re: What your relatives think about your orientation?

Postby Lewan » Fri May 25, 2018 4:12 am

Well I even don't know what exactly to tell you here... I strongly remember how it happened in my life and to be honest I just expected for better attitude towards me. Of course I couldn't predict such horrible reaction from my parents while my recognition... But I think I coped with it even in the case of having such horrible results. I recognized that I am gay at the age of fifteen maybe. I don't remember the certain age but just there I understood that nobody was going to accept me and my orientation. I think it was really horrible and I don't wish it any of you

Return to “Polls”