What your relatives think about your orientation?

PatrikMilleur

Re: What your relatives think about your orientation?

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi all! How are you? What's new? Oh guys this is a very interesting topic for discussion! I believe that it is impossible to become a complete and happy person, if your sexuality does not understand, especially those who love you. I love and respect your family and loved ones! They love me and appreciate. I am grateful to my parents for what they made me accept and understand my sexuality! :mrgreen:

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 7:45 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!!I am really glad to meet all of you here today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so that's why I would like to say that my parents had different opinions as for my orientation.. To tell the truth first of all they were exactly against my orientation and my relationships with my partner.. But in some years everything changed!! They understood they should support their child and they understood that they should support me.. Sooooo that's why I can say that nowadays their attitude to my relationships with my partner.. So that's why everythisg is okey nowadays!!))

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:37 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends :geek: :x What are you doing today friends?? Is it possible to have a good and pleasant talk together with me?? I remember the first feeling of my parents when they found out that I have another orientation.. Frankly speaking they were shocked a little bit. But I am exactly happy that there they supported me and my partner. Their attitude to our relationships was changed when they saw how I love him and how he loves me!! I am really happy to have such parents. It is a dream 8-)

Greg

Postby Greg » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:01 am

Here you are boys!!)) I am glad to meet each of you here today :mrgreen: and what about you?? So what I want to say... I think that everyone faced with the situation when parents didn't accept you and your orientation... I remember when my parents found out that I am gay and that I have boyfriend.. Really.. They were sooo shocked. And by the way.. My father even didn't want to communicate with me for a long time. So nowadays their attitude to my orientation is the same. But we communicate with each other and try to be normal :D :D :D

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:41 am

Here you are people!!! I am glad to greet you here today. Have a fantastic weekendd. Hmm my parents... I don't communicate with them.. Unfortunately... When I said I am a gay they were depressed.. My recognition of it was not so pleasant because I was afraid of the reaction of other people. and you know guys, my fear was supported by my parents. They were in awful mood when they have found out that I am a gay. After that they refused to know me and they refuced from me at all. And still we are not communicating with them.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 am

Good morning dear friends!!! How are you feeling today??? What plans do you have for the following weekends??? I have just mentioned that it was really difficult for me to say about my orientation to parents. You know I wasn't afraid about myself. But I cared about my parents. And you know fortunately they supported me and I am happy for it. Of course they were shocked when they found out about my orientation and they even were angry first time. But then they really accepted me and even my partner . So at all they have good attitude to my orientation)

SebastianWolf

Postby SebastianWolf » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:23 pm

I have loyal parents too. They always support me and don't care about my orientation. They accepted my exclamation that I am gay quite early, when I was 16 years old. I’m afraid to talk with others about this sometimes. It relates to my previous experience when I was 14. But I don't want to talk about it anymore. In conclusion, I want to say that I'm really happy that my relatives don't blame me for my homosexuality. I'm glad that most of you guys have the same situation with your relatives. It's really important to feel support from close people. :D Wish you the best guys! Good luck!

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:33 am

Hi there guys. I am glad to be here as usual. I am in a good mood and what about you? So probably my parents are the best and when they found out about my orientation they really supported me. They said everything would be okey and I felt that my recognition of it is not so scary. the first awful fact in my recognition was of course fear of being judged by my parents. Everything was okey apart from my friends. Some of them refused from me. At all I thought that everything would be worse than I had at that moment. I don't regret anything.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:20 pm

In my opinion both of us are very lucky! both of us have very loyal parents!Homosexuality is part of you, it is not all of you. It is not as important, for instance, as the type of person you are.
However, it is impossible to become a full, happy human being if your sexuality is denied, particularly by those who love you. By helping your parents to see this last part of you, you will be helping to strengthen the bonds between you, and greatly raise everyone's chance of happiness. None of us should not be afraid of telling your parents how do feel about ourselves - we all deserve to be happy.

Return to “Polls”