How to take care about a new born baby?

Edgar

How to take care about a new born baby?

Postby Edgar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, guys! Can you help me? Few days ago I and my partner became parents. It is an incredible feeling and of course, it is a great responsibility. We want to do everything in a proper way, but we don't have any experience. Can you help us? Can you give some advises how to take care of a new born baby? What should we do and what should not?

Kane

Re: How to take care about a new born baby?

Postby Kane » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:26 pm

To take care of a newborn, you need to know how to give your baby the rest, sustenance and care that s/he needs -- as well as a healthy dose of love and affection. Help your newborn get plenty of rest. Newborns need to get lots of rest to continue growing healthy and strong -- some can rest up to 16 hours a day. Though once your baby is three months or so old, he may be able to sleep for 6-8 hours at a time, in the beginning, your baby may only sleep for 2-3 hours at a time and should be woken up if he or she hasn't been fed for 4 hours. Whether you're using cloth or disposable diapers, if you plan on taking care of your newborn, you'll have to be a diaper-changing expert, and fast. Whatever method you use -- and you should decide before you bring home your baby -- you should be prepared to change your baby's diaper around 10 times a day.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:05 am

So you've brought home your little bundle of joy -- now what? Though taking care of your newborn can be one of the most special and rewarding experiences of your life, you may feel at a loss for what to do and will need to give your child constant attention and care. To take care of a newborn, you need to know how to give your baby the rest, sustenance and care that s/he needs -- as well as a healthy dose of love and affection. Help your newborn get plenty of rest. Newborns need to get lots of rest to continue growing healthy and strong -- some can rest up to 16 hours a day. Though once your baby is three months or so old, he may be able to sleep for 6-8 hours at a time, in the beginning, your baby may only sleep for 2-3 hours at a time and should be woken up if he or she hasn't been fed for 4 hours. Diaper your newborn. Whether you're using cloth or disposable diapers, if you plan on taking care of your newborn, you'll have to be a diaper-changing expert, and fast. Whatever method you use -- and you should decide before you bring home your baby -- you should be prepared to change your baby's diaper around 10 times a day.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:44 am

You should know that the skin of the newborn is very sensitive and requires careful care. It is extremely important that it remains dry and clean at all times. Always change diapers every time after sleeping or feeding, or when you think it is necessary. Use only high-quality diapers that absorb moisture well, so that the ass always remains dry in the sitting position.Maintain the baby's head, since the baby's neck can not cope with this task yet.Feed the newborn as he gets hungry, his tiny stomach does not contain a lot of food, so while feeding the baby's milk, as soon as he requires it.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:57 pm

Bathe your newborn. During the first week, you should carefully give your baby a sponge bath. Once the umbilical cord falls off, you can start bathing your baby regularly, around two to three times a week. To do this the right way, you should gather your supplies, such as towels, soap, a clean diaper, etc, in advance, so that your baby isn't fussing around. Fill the tub or baby tub with about three inches of warm water before you begin the bath. Here's what you should do next: See if you can get help. You may feel a little scared or uncertain when you bathe your baby for the first time. If so, see if you can get your partner or a family member involved. That way, one person can hold the baby in the water while the other person bathes the baby. Undress your baby carefully. Then, slip your baby into the tub feet first, while using one of your hands to support the baby's neck and hands. Continue to pour warm cupfuls of water into the bath so your baby doesn't get cold.

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 am

I would like to say that exactly this period is the most difficult in your life and in your children's life. You should be very responsible. I would like to say that newborns need to get lots of rest to continue growing healthy and strong some can rest up to 16 hours a day. Though once your baby is three months or so old, he may be able to sleep for 6-8 hours at a time, in the beginning, your baby may only sleep for 2-3 hours at a time and should be woken up if he or she hasn't been fed for 4 hours. Diaper your newborn. Everything requires some special attention.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Hi, OP! My beloved and I are also going to become parents soon so I can't give you any practical advice on how to take care of a newborn child. However, I think it will be better if you buy all nercessary things beforehand including food and clothes. I have a sister who is a mum of two children. She told me that the first month is the most difficult in the life of any parents. Maybe, it will be batter if you hire an experienced baby-sitter who will teach you how to take of your child. My sister says that newborn babies like to sleep in a push chair so I think it will be nice if you also take time to go for a walk with your child. You also need to find a good peadiatrician. It will be nice if he gives you his phone number and you can call him any time you need this. I wish you good luck in taking care of your baby angel!!!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:43 am

Washing the newborn from top to bottom. The baby is washed with cotton pads soaked in warm boiled water. First you need to wipe the baby's eyes, from the outer edge to the inside. For the hygiene of each eye, it is recommended to take a new cotton pad.Next, you need to gently wipe with a wet cotton pad baby's face, the ears - outside, the skin behind the ears, neck.
Pay special attention to the child's spout. Listen to the breath of the baby, it should be free. If breathing is difficult, clean the baby's nose. To do this, you can use a special salt solution for children under one year and an aspirator (a device that helps to suck off mucus).

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:41 am

The most important rule of the first complementary food is to introduce low-allergenic foods into the baby's diet. The product must be ground or ground to a semi-liquid state - the baby's stomach is still too weak to digest food. And by introducing complementary foods, start with one-component purees. The optimal choice is zucchini, cauliflower or broccoli. I started luring with a zucchini - I think that its delicate texture is most easily absorbed by a gentle baby's stomach. Since the introduction of new food coincided with the last month of autumn, it is quite natural that on the shelves of stores there was a clear deficit of fresh vitaminants from the bed, so I gave canned puree without salt and extra additives. My daughter was eating with joy.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 am

This requires only an elementary observation, both for one's own and for someone else's life, and if one is attentive, one can see the similarity of one's life with the life of people who once lived or who are now living. It's bad or good, to live the same life as other people live or live, to live it according to the same scenario, where your parents lived and their parents is a personal matter for each of us. Some even do not mind living their own lives again, they claim, or to repeat the successful lives of others, replacing it with their own lives, which they do not seem to have anything good about.

Return to “Fathers’ section”