the difference between homo - and hetero - relations

Orlando

Re: the difference between homo - and hetero - relations

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:12 am

i have never had the hetero relations but i think that the difference is really very big and it will never be the same and i think that most of you will agree with me. i do not understand those people who just tell that there i not reason.
i think that they are lying i have seen a lot of different relations and i think that it may be seen even on the street. the first thing is that in homo relations people usually do not show true love, they are not so kind and nice with each other. but of course i know that it depends on people. but still it is my opinion about it. but usually such couples are in better financial state.

Ford

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 am

it is obviously that there is huuuge difference between homo and hetero relations...well. to be rational, it depends on the roles which men take on in the couple... Of course, somebody takes a role of a tender, lovely and sweet guy, who care soo much that you want to have a rest from him for a while :lol: this is more of a girlish type. And there are manly guys, who earn money, do business and want to relax near their beloved...What I am leading to is that the projection of heterosexual relations is commonly seen in homosexual couples...looks complicated

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:29 am

If you yourself have experienced, as a child, a lack of love for yourself from relatives, do not repeat this with your children. It is important to realize this and forgive your parents, because they could do some actions from lack of experience and the presence of various fears. Accept this and do not carry the hidden negative feelings to children. Agree that you are no longer that child, but a mature person who herself chooses the most favorable path for the upbringing of her descendants. What you put into them, and what feelings you give them, will reflect on their development, their attitude to themselves and their successes in the future.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:02 am

Do you know who most often teaches "to live"? As a rule, these are those who have not made a fuck of themselves in life and are now trying to communicate their supposedly deliberate mistakes to you. They think that this will help you.
But they do not care what you want! They think they know what is best for you, but you most likely believe it. It's not worth it. You have your own life and only you know what you need and what you want.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:00 am

The more information a person collects about the situation with which he has faced, and the more he studies this information, the more accurately his understanding of this situation and the more correct his decision will be with regard to it.
It is only necessary to evaluate competently all the collected information in order to make the right conclusion from it to make the necessary decision.
Therefore, a qualitative analysis of this information is the key to its correct understanding.

Return to “Gay dating”