Guesthouse in France

George86

Guesthouse in France

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:41 am

If you are looking for some nice and friendly place in France for your staying with partner, I can recommend you this perfect spot you will feel free and comfortable. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/the-lotus-tree/ it is not difficult to find it because everything within easy reach. Perfect location in some degree. You will never get a loss here. They have a range of studios and rooms all at great value prices. The studios are all in stone buildings dating from the time of the French revolution. They have comfortable king size beds, modern kitchens, private bathrooms and terraces. You will be satisfied with attitudes and prices.

Curtis

Re: Guesthouse in France

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Cannes is not only the European capital of cinematography, but also a beautiful beach resort with unusually wide sandy beaches for the French Riviera. The list of popular tourist destinations in Cote d'Azur continues to be Nice - a large city with a developed infrastructure and a lot of leisure activities. However, unlike other resorts of the Côte d'Azur, the local beaches are pebbly, but the sea water here is the cleanest. Saint-Tropez is a bohemian oasis, this prestigious French resort is known as a favorite place for rest of the world elite, movie stars, famous artists.

Kirk

Re: Guesthouse in France

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Hi there. I would like to tell you dudes that the location of the hotel is nice for those who like peace and quietness. The property is located in the countryside, not far from Monclus. It is a favorable location for those who wish to explore different interesting places around and for those who travel with car. At day time we arranged little trips to the nearest villages and in the evening we rested near the pool. All the members of the staff are great here. They are ready to help you with advice and made a great impression on me

Return to “Gay dating”