Are you ready to accept children's orientation?

Are you ready to accept children's orientation?

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Guys, have you ever thought about your children's orientation in future? Would you like him or her to see with some other orientation? What reaction would you have?for example I understand that under the parents influence my baby can decide the same about his orientation and he could be a gay or bi. everything is possible. Of course I will support him and her in any their decisions and it doesn't matter for me what orientation would they have. I think that parents should support in their decision and be close to each other.

Are you ready to accept childrens orientation

Postby EvaFag » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:05 am

IF you are going to demand the government to fund everything, you better be ready to accept the downsides of it. Who pays for the government? We do.

Re: Are you ready to accept children's orientation?

Postby Dan13d » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:15 pm

I guess every person deserves on the right and on the possibility to make choice between orientation .It would be unfair to my child because my parents teached not to be ashamed of real feelings and not to afraid talk about them.They accepted the thing I am a gay with a proud .So why I have to forbid something connected with the orientation ?

Re: Are you ready to accept children's orientation?

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:25 pm

So it is a pretty difficult question. knowing how it is difficult to be a gay, or simply to have similar orientation in this world. I remember my recognition of it and it was difficult for me to be without support firstly. I don't want my baby will have the same. If he decides to have such orientation I will necessarily help him with recognition of it. I will support him in any case because from my own I know how it is important and how it can be necessary to be understood. Especially by parents. I would not be against his orientation in any case.

Return to “Future dads”