Would you adopt child from a dysfunctional family.

Adam31

Re: Would you adopt child from a dysfunctional family.

Postby Adam31 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 pm

To tell yoou the truth, I dont really think about the adoption at all. I have a child and I've never thought about the adoption of other child. I think that if you would like to adopt a child from the disfunctional family, than you shouldn't affraid that your child would grow up with the problems which had that family, but you shouldn't be affraid of the child's genes. I think that the most important thing in growing a child is upbringing. And if you would take paints and try to teach your child everything you know with care and attention, than your child wouldn't have problems at all, because he would be raised in love and attention which you gave him.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 pm

As for me, I don't think that if I would decide to adopt a child, I would ignore out of what family the child is from. I think that the genes, of course, are very important, but it doesn't mean that this child would grove up, than he would be a bad person, or he wouldn't believe his parents. I think that it depends from the upbringing of a child.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi everybody and everyone. I think it that not each person is ready for such a step. It is important step in the life and I strongly respect those people who is ready to do it. Of course you are right that it is comparatively easy to adopt the small baby, that was renounced by his mother right after the birth. But if the kid is several years old already - and he have seen enough things in his life that child should not see, it is a problem. Not everyone is ready to make such a step. As I know children from dysfunctional families can be rather kind but not in all cases

Return to “Adoption”