Dad, where do the babies come from?

Ford

Re: Dad, where do the babies come from?

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:55 am

It always scares parents. I bet :!: And mostly children ask that question when they are about five years old. Maybe i am wrong. So i think that there is a nice answer for that question. :)
Children should understand the very basics of reproduction: a man and a woman make a baby together, and the baby grows in the woman’s uterus. Children should understand their body is their own. Teach them about privacy around body issues. They should know other people can touch them in some ways but not other ways.

Herbert

Re: Dad, where do the babies come from?

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:12 am

And if they show happiness INNER, they present it either as some other euphoric state "not of this world", which in real life is constantly experienced only by , probably, or they show some sort of hermitage, which, of course, repels normal and sober people.
In most cases, the same result is always the same: people who believe in the advertised "happiness" make considerable efforts and spend a lot of time in order to somehow change their "unlucky" EXTERNAL circumstances and achieve the universally recognized, pop standards of "happiness ".

Return to “Fathers’ section”