Dad, where do the babies come from?

Leslie

Re: Dad, where do the babies come from?

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:56 pm

I am more than sure boys that all gay couples are frightened of this question from their children and nowadays I really understand why.. I have a small kid but both me and my partner is afraid to hear this question. We understand that somewhere it will happen but what to answer it we don't know. We have some ideas ,we can say all truth that nowadays in our world there are different couples and families and exactly we are the family consists of two dads without mom, we will explain that it is normal, and we won't hide the truth from him.......

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:17 am

Good morning friends. How are you feeling??? What plans do you have for this day.?let's share with me))) I support all people who say that it is necessary to tell the truth to your baby but remember about the age of your baby and try to explain everything referring to the age. I agree that it is important to explain what is perfectly normal when a woman gave birth to a child and educate other parents. Well, if the child learns how he came into your home and do not take it personally. but for the small child you should not give everything in details because it would be not understandable for your baby.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Oh, that's a very difficult question to unswer, but I think you shouldn't lie, or at least to tell the whole truth. Once I watche a TV program and it was said there that you should give short unswers for such questions, do not try to explain those things which your child didn't ask you. I think that there is also some psychological liturature on this question, so you can find it and somehow explain your child such difficult things.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Your question is really very hard one. I also think this question over for several times, but to be honest, nothing came to my mind. It is very difficult question. I also can't immagine what would I tell to my child, when he'll become older. The only smart thing, that came to mind mind was to apply for a psycologist. I am going to speak about this problem with a professional, I hope, that he would help me.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Oh, I also don't know how would I unswer this hard question, and what bother's me more is that how my child would react for the answer. because in the childhood children don't want to be different, they want to be like other kids. I think that it is very important to consult with a psycologist concerning this question.

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello, guys! That's a very hard question for every parent. If to be honest, I don't know how to tell my child about his birth. It is really hard to explain this question to a little child. As for me, I think that the better way to solve this problem is to ask a person who manneged to do it in a good way.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Hello hello everybody and everyone who decided to visit this website again. . I think that almost all parents thought about it. At all to my mind it is important to say always truth your children from the very childhood. It is necessary to speak on this subject in this way: sex it is normal and natural, but only adults are engaged in it. That is, on the one hand, it is important not to create in children's consciousness of a taboo on this subject, and with another accurately to let know that intimate relations are a prerogative of adults. When it is time you should tell it like a fairytale.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 pm

You know, that's a very interresting and hard question. My daughter is too little now, but I think about this. I think that you should explaine it to your chield that he has two daddies and that he lives in a not usual family since his chieldhood. He should know that there are people who have different sexual orientation.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:18 am

Frankly speaking, I'm also a little bit scared of such a situation. My sweetheart and I will be parents less than in a month. I think it's one of the happiest events in my life. However, I'm not quite sure how I will explain my future kid why he has two dadddies instead of a mum and a dad. I think we will start talking about it from the early childhood. I will tell him that there are different kinds of families in the world. Some families consist of mum and dad. Others consist of two mommies and two daddies. My partner says that we need to show our child that we trully love him. If he sees this, he would also accept us and love us.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:56 am

it is just necessary to inform the child in questions of sex and sexual reproduction today. Forewarned is forearmed. And nevertheless to be at proper words and to eliminate surplus information happens quite difficult. Parents avoid to speak about pregnancy and a child-bearing in the presence of strangers, in unseemly places or during other occupations that is quite natural: intimate things want to be discussed in a cozy safe situation.In any cases I think that in this situation we should our children only truth,and they should hear about it only from us I think

Return to “Fathers’ section”