Emotions of parents

Edgar

Re: Emotions of parents

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:44 pm

I think that the only destructive emotion is fury, when you can't controll yourself. I think that a parent can't be so furious toward his child, but I can suppose it, so I think that you are frustrated because of your child, you shouldn't try to beat your child, or to accuse your child. Children are small wonderful creatures who need love, attention and care. If they lack these things, than they are trying to get them in very specific ways. You should remember it when your child do something wrong, because it can be the way to drag your attention. Every time your child do something wrong, chill up and try to understand your child's behaviour.

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:20 pm

People in our world have really different emotions. Sometimes right sometimes left. I think that everything depends on their mood and ability to live. Probably adult people should have just positive emotions towards their children in order to bring up really worthy person. Parents should give an example of the person who always controls emotions and can be in charge of them. Sometimes emotions Can lead our life and it is wrong because everyone should control 0, especially if children are present.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Before you can do anything else, you have to recognize and accept that you are going to have feelings and there is nothing wrong with that. Feelings are not right or wrong, they just exist. Feelings are driven by emotions, which are controlled by your brain. Take note of your physiological responses when you feel something. For example, you might sweat when you feel scared, your face might become warm when you are embarrassed, and your heart might race when you are angry. Keying into your bodily responses will help you recognize feelings as they come.If you are having difficulty tuning into your body, try physically relaxing your body by sitting in a quiet place and taking deep breaths.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:01 pm

I think a parent should always remember that he is a grown-up person. Though sometimes child may commit really awful things, grown-ups need to remeber that their kids are only children and they may act in such a way because they don't know how to act in the right way. I think I would try my best not to shout at my future son for misbihaving. I reckon much communication and tons of explanations would help me to succeed in this.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:47 am

the first thing that i can tell you about it is that you shall not be really very strict, of course in some aspects you shall be strict and you shall show your child who is the boss and who rules the family but in the normal life i think that you shall be close to your child, you shall talk a lot with him or with her and i think that only in such a case you would have a strong and well-bred child who would love his parents and who share something that happens in his life with the parents.
i think that you know what i am talking about. that is my opinion about it.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:45 am

When i get angry i usually repeat some slogans in my head. You can try that too, It helps. ;) Say something to yourself every time you feel your emotions rising.
It can be anything from “Stop” or “Breathe” or “Slow down” to “Does it really matter?” or “Is this that important?” Whatever words will help you, take that moment and go through a list of priorities. I personally keep a mental picture handy to calm myself down. Or just some meds

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:29 am

And did you feel inside yourself that all these tips are just mental fantasies of their authors, unsupported by reality and unviable in reality? After all, if a person really had a problem of HAPPINESS in this life, then you can not hide from this problem either in Turkey or Egypt, in new purchases, or in a new hairdo, and certainly not in chocolate or alcoholic forgetting. And you can not hide in other "wisdom" and advice, by the way (although most of these councils are so unviable and unrealizable in reality that they only confuse the person and deplete his hopes and vitality, but do not help)

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:34 am

Thus, a person tunes himself to mental work. There will arise, suppose, in your life such a situation, when you will not even know what you should do, how best to do it. And this situation can dislodge you, it can cause you negative emotions that will start to push you to the wrong decision for you. So, do not panic - start asking yourself the above questions - shake your thinking with them, accelerate and bend it, let it work, let it look for answers for you. Flexibility of thinking is possible when the brain is turned on and actively works, and when he sleeps, preferring to be satisfied with the template solutions and giving all energy to emotions - it is impossible to think flexibly, and in general it is impossible to think at all.

Return to “Fathers’ section”