The egg donors

Stewart

Re: The egg donors

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:38 am

Here you are guys. I can say that if you choose gestational surrogate motherhood you can be a biological father and it is a fact. But if you choose traditional way so be ready to choose surrogate mother who will be an egg donor for your baby. In any case the first type was used by me and I am happy that I am a biological father for our baby. At all I don't think that traditional way is better. But everything is possible. Not all people can be biological donors for their future babies. . So that's why I am not against traditional way, but be careful when you choose, try to pay attention to her health first of all

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:53 am

If you wanted to know the surrogate mother, than I think you could ask about her in the agency whether it is possible to get to know her. I think it can be possible, but if you choose the anonymous one, than I don't think that it is possible now to get to know something about her. But I think you should be affraid.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Good afternoon my dear boys. I am happy to meet you here again. You know what I would like to say... It is a little bit difficult theme for discussion but of course I suppose that this subject should be discussed here by us. Because it is really important for us. It is right thing that this process of choosing is controlled by doctors too, because in the surrogacy program nothing can be dome just by the will or desire of the future parents. But I suppose that you can take part in choosing the egg donor. I think it is possible... But here is it is own choice of each person

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Well, it is you, who decided to choose the anonymous egg donor. I think that it is possible to choose the egg donor and she wouldn't be anonymous. There are data bases of surrogate mothers which are willing to be "known". If you want to get to know something about the egg donors, than you may just choose her. But know it is impossible, because you've already made a decision. And also there is such a practise, when you can just choose the egg donor a person you need, but you should find such person by yourself. But there is one problem: it is not always possible that your friend would like to do it, because she would know that that child would be hers. So there are a lot of pros and cons in this way.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:49 pm

To be a donor is really is really important for many of us. And I understand that unfortunately not always you can be.. Because there are many reasons for it and it is understandable that in most cases because of bad health. In my life, God gave me such a huge chance to become a biological father for the baby. My partner loves me very much, and sometimes I even think that much better than I . I am so thankful for giving me such an opportunity of life to become a close father, dear father for my baby

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:53 am

Not talking about surrogate mother here I would like to repeat my story . I told you that I can not to be an egg donor at all ... it happened that I can not be a father at all. I have some problems with my health so unfortunately it is impossible you know. All in all I might admit that my partner is a biological father of our babies and you know I am happy for it because I love my husband and I don't regret of his becoming a biological donor. It was the best decision in our situation you know. So we tried to get out of this situation in such a way

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Very cool. of course from the one hand you are right, because if the child is not genetically hers then i think that she would not like to keep it but i do not know, it depends on the surrogate a lot and you know that everything may happen i life and that is why you shall be prepared to everything.
that is the thing that i can tell you about it. but still it is better not to use her eggs if you want to have a kind of guarantee for yourself and then you would feel better and of course the child would not like surrogate like. so you shall make your choice about the gg donor.

Return to “Surrogacy”