Should we give children homeopathic remedies?

Mr.Albert

Re: Should we give children homeopathic remedies?

Postby Mr.Albert » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:49 am

I think loads of things depend on what kind of illness you're going to treat with homeopathic remedies. I know quite a lot of homeopathic remedies that do work well. However, when you have some serious diseases, you can treat them only with the help of traditional medicines like antibiotics. I usually consult my general practitioner and he tells me what is good and what is bad. When I have a flu or a bad cold, I also treat it with homeopathic remedies. My dad used to have serious problems with his kidneys and he also cured his kidneys with the help of herb medicines. I consider homeopathic remedies work quite well so I often use them.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:53 am

everything is alright and you give the child some remedies, i thin that you shall talk to the doctor about that before and then you would be able to decid whether it is a needed thing or not.
but you know in general i can tell you that i do not give them child and our child is really healthy and is feeling perfect that's why i tend to think that you are doing something wrong and your child does not need this thing. but of cours you shall decide it on your own and hope that you would make the right decision.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:53 am

there is a use to give the child the remedies just because of nothing. i think that the child;s organism shall be independent and he shall know that it has to fight with the diseases and be strong. and if ou would give it some remedies then i think that he would never understand it , i hope that you understand it very good and you would not let your child eat some pills. of course if these remedies prescribes the doctor due to some needs then i think that it is normal and you shall not worry about it. if your child really needs it then i think that you can not do anything with it

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:24 am

But this, in most cases, does not lead them essentially anywhere - the most profound inner inner need of the soul remains never closed. There was not a deep sense of happiness, nor was it. And if it happens, the first few hours or days after a new purchase or a new "success", and then - a rollback.And constant unsuccessful attempts lead eventually to the fact that a person despairs to seek, lowers his hands and surrenders. Agrees to exist as is, if only it is not touched. This is a tragedy! And all because a person follows not after that and is looking for his own happiness is not there. What brought the person into his original unfavorable circumstances and the unsatisfied state of his soul - remains unchanged and unknown.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:22 am

That is, if you are like your views on me, then you say the truth, if your views differ from mine, then you're a bloody heretic. No friends, this will not work if a person has a goal - to live a normal life, a life in which all actions are more or less understood, and are not acts for the sake of other more literate people, then such a person's questions should remain without direct answers to them. They, these questions, should be discussed and pondered, and not confirmed by their knowledge as a test, and all the more not to be taken for granted. Of course, this does not apply to everything; nevertheless, we need training in the form of the primitive education that we have, not necessarily to catch up with the fact that it is better not to put two fingers in a socket.

Return to “Fathers’ section”