Serious questions from the kids.

Andrew32

Re: Serious questions from the kids.

Postby Andrew32 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, honey, I know that almost all the little kids constantly ask the adults various questions. I am sure that they try to find out everything, what they are interested in, in such a way. So, that is why, I am sure that parents should answer these questions in order to help their children to develop, you see, my honey :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rudy

Postby Rudy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, I know that little children always ask everybody various questions about anything. I guess that in such a way they try to find out what they are interested in. So, you should certainly answer them, as in such a way children develop, you see, my darling. And everybody should help them doing it, you know, my darling :geek: :ugeek:

Philipp11

Postby Philipp11 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:44 am

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my honey, all the children constantly ask their parents and other people different questions. I am sure that in such a way they try to find out the things, which they do jot know and they develop in such a way, you know. So, that is why you should not ignore the children's questions, you see, my honey :geek: :ugeek:

David555

Postby David555 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my darling, I am sure that such situations, when the children constantly ask the adults different questions, is familiar to everyone, you see. So, that is why I sure that it is necessary to ask them, as in such a way, they find out something new for them and they develop, you know, my dear friend :geek: :ugeek:

Edith

Postby Edith » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, honey, I know that children ask very serious questions about everything constantly. I am sure that it is familiar to everyone. I am sure that they try to find out everything what they are interested in in such a way. So, I guess that parents should answer all the questions their children to develop, you know, my darling :geek: :ugeek:

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Good afternoon dear boys. Provide some examples find the other words. I am glad that we are having such good talks together with us. Children need to know everything and you as parents should always explain them how to do and what to do. We should not lie that he was found in cabbage or brought by a bear from the forest. They can also start asking about their genital organs, don't be afraid of such questions. of course everything depends on age of your children, and you should filter your questions and answers. And of course your explanations.

Return to “Future dads”