Your ex.

Willy.W

Re: Your ex.

Postby Willy.W » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Glad to be here with you together)))) this theme is sad a little bit for me but I am ready to discuss it. As I told earlier I am sure that almost all of us have ex boyfriends and it is natural. And to my mind almost more people here have not so good relationships with them . And I have the same. To be honest we didn't have perfect relationships with him because he was a constant liar aand you know he always tried to offend me or to betray even. I couldn't bare it and ultimately we broke up with him.

Kane

Postby Kane » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Of course, everyone had ex partners and all of us have different attitude to them. As for me, I don't try to have good relationships with them, I don't try to communicate with them, not becouse I feel pain, but because I don't want my present partner to have some even little thoughts about the jealousy and also I don't want to do that because all of them is my past and I don't like to look back, I look only ahead. And I always try not to regret about my past))))))))))))

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:01 am

Well, as for me,I don't try desperately to forget my ex boyfriend, but I don't want to remind about him, because he was a pig. He always loved only himself and always tried to change me. I don't think that the pperson who really loves yu can behave in such a manner. So that's why I just don't want to remind about him.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:27 am

Hello hello dear audience. I appreciate all our conversation. Because I find it pretty pretty interesting. And you? I some special attitude to my ex boyfriend just because our relationship was ended in a good way. Probably it was really good to leave friends after our breaking up. Nowadays we don't communicate but probably if we see each other we are happy to have some little talk and speak about each other. Of course it is difficult to forget about all quarrels and offences and leave friends. But it is really good to communicate after such romance :lol:

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:23 pm

You know, my ex husband didn't broke my heart, he broke my illusion about his morality and that's all. I don't even talk about him not because I still have some feelings to him, but because he doesn't even deserve to be remembered even for a minute, because he's the person who ruined my illusion about his kindness, trust in me and all the other good things which I thought he had, but it was just an illusion.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:12 pm

i do not think that there is a use in communicating with your ex and i think that you understand it. it is really very stupid and you shall getit without any difficulties. if you communicate with him then one of yous till have some feelings and he hopes for the relations and for the future love. and if you communicate with him then i do not think that you ill be able to start new relations and to be with soemone differnet. i know that for you it will be very very hard but i think that everything is possible and you are able to stop communicating with them. that is hat i think about it. thank you very much.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Well well well.. Probably I have not the best relationships with my ex. And it is not a single ex boyfriend he was my husband!!! Could you believe in it? Of course we try to support good relationships for the sake of our son but that's all I am not sure that I will communicate with him from the normal side. I remember that he really offended me too much and exactly nowadays it is difficult for me to find common language with him and continue to communicate in a good way. I can not forget him but truly say it is difficult to remember him

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 am

this is a person and you have some memories together but in my opinion you shall just leave that person in the past and do not think about him anymore, of course he was and you loved him and you had some good moments with him, but all of them are in the past and now you shall look into the future and you shall live your life.
you are not together anymore and you have your own path. i always follow this way and you know that is why i rarely really have depression because of that, i am not angry at them or something like that, i just leave them in the past

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:47 am

I learned more new words in English from your single post than I did in all the year )) Begrudged animosity.. .You are a geeky type, aren't you?:) Heh, did not mean to offend you, sorry) As for me - i would really like to be taken for the same type of ex as you are, but there is one problem. Regardless of my attempts to remain friends with all my ex'es - they do not want to see me. even more than that, I do have a strong feeling they do afraid of me! I cannot even imagine the reason of this kind of behaviour - but that did repeat more then once in my life - and I start to be afraid of myself already as well

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 pm

I had so many different situations in my life and with my love experience. I don't communicate with my ex boyfriend. I had many of them but I had also some certain one with whom I had so difficult experience. It was love, hate anger and many other feelings connected with him. I decided not to communicate with him anymore after our breaking. But he tried to find common language with me, although I didn't want to communicate with him. He did so many actions foe me to hate him you know.

Return to “Gay dating”