What about condoms?

Orlando

Re: What about condoms?

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:49 am

I hope that you guys, just as i do use condoms when have not serious long term relations and when you are not completely sure in your sexua partner. hopefully you do use them cause i know, that is a statistics, a gay sexual relationship is at just as much risk for STDs as any other relationship.
some long term gay couple prefer not to use condoms but it's more risky. that is why be aware of all the risks you may face. be wise and do not do stupid things. there are many diseases which are no good and being completely aware of them can prevent a lot of problems, you know

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:57 am

You know to tell the truth i think that condoms are really needed things always.
It doesn't matter whether you a constant sex partner, or a random one.
If you want to protect yourself from different venereal infections, then condoms are the best solution for you.
I don't use them, if I am 100% sure in my sex partner. Be sure that your life is worth, than a moment pleasure. in my opinion it is very important.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:48 am

Solving complex problems. Sometimes it seems that it is difficult to solve a professional or life problem, it is almost impossible that there will be heavy experiences, sleepless nights, etc. At this point it is not easy to understand that all these difficulties are not connected with the problem as such, but with the expectation of difficulties, which the person ascribes to the problem.
The problem as such has no emotions, nothing is associated with it, except
necessity to make a certain act, to make a decision. All these actions can actually be performed without emotions, easily and joyfully, and then go further along the life path, also easily and joyfully solving the next problems.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:46 am

The simplest manifestation of attention to a person will be very significant for him. We will become happy without the help of men. Some girls do not represent happiness without presence in the life of the second half. Therefore, the question arises of how to become happy without men. It seems that this is simply impossible, because it is the feeling of love that causes the most real happiness. In fact, it is not necessary to have a loved one to be a happy woman. To do this, you need to look for happiness in other people, such as mom, girlfriend, child and yourself.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:06 am

Having found the various options, having determined several directions for solving the problem that confronts you, be sure to analyze each of these decisions, options and directions separately. Here an important role is played by comparing each of the options for solving a particular problem with each other, and most importantly, comparing the possible outcomes of a solution with each other. When a person thinks flexibly - he chooses, he always has a choice - how best to do, how to solve the problem correctly, the problem, which option is better, more correct, more efficient and why.

lenny

Postby lenny » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:36 am

A condom is a fairly effective means to prevent unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). But how do you know which contraceptive is suitable? The truth is that there is no single perfect protection for everyone, but everyone can choose the best condom for themselves. They may differ in shape, texture, size and way of use. The choice of them is huge, so it is enough to determine the basic criteria, and otherwise everyone can be guided by their requests.

ichigo

Postby ichigo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 am

Sleep. Allows you to bring the body back to normal. The average sleep duration for an adult is 8 hours.
Meal on time. Regular meals exclude the possibility of weight gain. The body gets used to eat in strictly allotted hours. If you deprive him of this privilege, the failures in the work of internal organs are provided. The first 21 days you can make a meal plan-Breakfast cereals, small portions. The habit will be developed, and the stomach will work like clockwork.

Return to “Health & sex”