computer games: pros and cons

Alfred

Re: computer games: pros and cons

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:09 am

Hello everybody. Everyone has different opinions as for computer games and their influence on us. But personally I suppose that not all games are bad. Something can be useful for you from these games. There are now a number of computer games, fortunately, not all of them are equally dangerous. Conditionally they can be divided into role-playing and not role-playing. Determining which category is the game, you can appreciate how dangerous they are. They can become dangerous if we stop control this process!

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:21 pm

I don't really like to play computer games. I can play only those games where I should think, and those games, where thereare violance, well, I'm against them.I think that such games can't bring any use, but it can harm us and our health. First of all it can ham our sight. I don't think that computer games can be really useful.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:07 pm

To tell you the truth, I am totally against the computer games, especially those, which are cruel, where you should kill the other player or something else. Of course, there are many games, which help you to learn something, but than there is another problem - you damage your vision. So I wouldn't recommend you to let your child to play computer games at least till he'll be twelve years.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:23 am

If to be honest, I don't think that computer games can couse a good effect on our children. First of all computer games damage their sight. Also it damages not only physically but also mentally. Computer games cause more troubles even than internet. I think we shouldn't allow our children to watch TV, and if we let, then we should control the games which they watch.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:06 pm

To tell the truth I am against computer games in such small age, to my mind all these computer games for children were created just for parents who want to spend much time without their chileren. It is not right because at all after playing computer games all time your baby will feel alone and insularity is coming here. I think that if you are a good father you should not allow all these gadgets for your baby in such a small period. I mean young period. It would be really available to do it after twelve years for example. Really computers is like evil.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Most children love video games. While video games can teach certain skills or be educational, many children spend too many hours with a controller in their hand. Video games have been linked to childhood obesity and cognitive problems. You don’t have to cut video games out of your child’s life completely, but setting boundaries and helping your child find other activities can limit the amount of time they play video games. Outline specific rules. Clear, established rules are important for changing your child’s behavior. By letting your child know exactly what you want, they know what is expected from them and there are no grey areas. You should also establish clear consequences for any rule breaking. Sit down with your child and talk about the new rules.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm

I think when my future child shows interest in playing computer games, I won't forbid him doing this. For me, computer games are both good and bad. Firstly, most of such games may contain some useful information. They develop the child's logic and reaction. Finally, even computer games about various wars can teach a child some historic facts. However, too much playing computer games can spoil the child's eyesight. It can also influence badly on his physical health. Children who spend too much time playing computer games can gain loose weight. Finally, some games can influence badly on kid's mental development. I think I would not forbid my future son or daughter play computer games, but I will certainly limit it in some way.

Return to “Fathers’ section”