Dehydration of children.

Leslie

Re: Dehydration of children.

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:28 am

Best regards for all readers here!! :D :D To tell the truth it is something new for me you have mentioned here. Of course I know that dehydration is usually caused by fever, diarrhea, vomiting, and a decreased ability to drink or eat associated with a viral infection. Some illnesses might also prevent them from taking fluids by mouth. If your children are unable to replace the fluid that's been lost, kids can become dehydrated. There are lots of methods how to prevent it or get rid of it.. Nothing can worry you here!!Have a good day today :twisted: :twisted:

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Good afternoon dear friends. You know guys I read all your useful posts and I really understand that you will make me to be ready for becoming father. Thanks for the sharing this information that dehydration happens the child often due to a viral infection accompanied by increased body temperature, lack of thirst, diarrhea, and loss of appetite. It is also interesting that characteristic signs of dehydration in a child are: a grayish color, dry mucous membranes of eyes, baby crying without tears, or begin to breathe often sinks large fontanels, the amount of urine is significantly reduced. I will know it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 am

To tell the truth I have never faced with such a problem and I hope that in future I will have never faced with it... I even have never heard a lot about it. It is difficult to imagine how the kid can be dehydrated... But of course I know that signs of dehydration can include dry mouth, eyes that look sunken into the head, soft spot on top of baby's head that looks sunken, lack of urine or wet diapers for 6 to 8 hours in an infant. Of course I also know that the best way to prevent dehydration is to make sure kids get plenty of fluids when they're sick or physically active and try to pay attention to such important things, what the child eats and drinks..

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:22 pm

How are you feeling today dudes? What mood do you have today?))) Frankly speaking I have never faced with this problem. I mean in my children. But I should be ready for everything I know it. I know the fact that dehydration is usually caused by fever, diarrhea, vomiting, and a decreased ability to drink or eat associated with a viral infection. Some illnesses might also prevent them from taking fluids by mouth. If your children are unable to replace the fluid that's been lost, kids can become dehydrated.

Return to “Fathers’ section”