baby carriage

Mr.Albert

Re: baby carriage

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi, OP! I am also going to become a father soon. Actually, it will happen in less than a month. Both my beloved and I are very thrilled about it. We decided to buy several push-chairs. We will use the first push-chair up to the age when our baby angel will be able to sit. I think you need to choose the one where he will be able to lie and sleep comfortably. You need to pay much attention to the wheels. They need to suit the roads you're going walk with a push-chair. When our baby will learn to sit, we want to use a push-chair where he will sit. Some parents buy a push-chair that can transform, but I don't think it's a good idea.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 am

it is a very good thing and i think that it would help you really very much in it, of course i do not know which one you would choose but you know at home it would help you very much because you would be abele to do everything about the households, i think that you understand what i am talking about, you would be able to cook food with the child and you would not worry about him or her, i think that it is easier for you, but you know i think that you shall choose such a carriage which would be comfortable and good for the child's health, i think that it is very important.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:03 pm

I am more than agree with Adam that if you travel frequently, the stroller should be maneuverable and easy to shape. Usually, the parents are changed three carriages until the child grows up, so many prefer multi-function models. Carrycot or seat. You must have a hard back and a solid bottom, so as not to damage the spine. Strollers size is determined by the width of the wheels. Consider whether the stroller fit in the hall. Wheels. Their size depends on the functionality and maneuverability of a carriage. These are raincover, hood, mosquito nets, footrest, bag, shopping cart, and other details are very important also for the comfort of our baby!

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:05 am

Train your desires, do not let them have power over you and keep as their puppets. A momentary desire is a matter only for a short time, you should not throw everything and run it to saturate, it has little value in the context of your whole life, all your happiness.
Such desires distract you from your global, strategic goal - to achieve happiness. For example, you did not go to sports today (or meditate), but stayed at home and drank beer, because you really wanted it. Beer does not give anything except temporary pleasure, for which you still have to pay.

Return to “Fathers’ section”