babywalker

Kane

Re: babywalker

Postby Kane » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:25 pm

A baby walker can be used to entertain your baby and help them develop certain muscles and coordination skills, although it may not develop the proper muscles needed to help them walk on their own. When you set out to buy a baby walker, you must choose a baby walker designed to keep your baby safe from harm. Although you should always supervise your baby when you place them in a walker, most types of baby walkers manufactured today are designed to keep your baby safe. Choose a baby walker designed with safety features. Older versions of baby walkers may not be designed to guarantee your baby's safety. Choose a baby walker that provides additional stimulation for your baby. Some walkers will include trays or toy attachments that your baby can play with while they are in the walker.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 am

Choose a baby walker designed with safety features. Older versions of baby walkers may not be designed to guarantee your baby's safety. Choose a baby walker that provides additional stimulation for your baby. Some walkers will include trays or toy attachments that your baby can play with while they are in the walker. Select a baby walker with an adjustable height. This will allow your baby to enjoy the walker for several months as they continue to grow. Choose a baby walker that allows your baby to maneuver easily. If you choose a baby walker that is extremely heavy or presents too much friction on the floor, your baby may become discouraged, frustrated, or have a difficult time using the walker as intended.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:59 am

To be honest my partner and I decided not to buy baby walkers for our children. To tell the truth we consider it to be stupid and careless thing. It is not worth your money I suppose. Here I just can agree with Marion that a babywalker is a good thing,of course, but it is a good thing only for a parent. If you don't want to spend your time for such a triffle like the first steps of your child, then of course you should buy it, but if you really concern about your child's health you should not buy it. Because it just has bad influence on them.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Choose a baby walker that provides additional stimulation for your baby. Some walkers will include trays or toy attachments that your baby can play with while they are in the walker. Examine the walker's extra features to determine that there are no small, detachable parts that your baby can break off and insert into their mouths. Small, removable parts may present a choking hazard. Select a baby walker with an adjustable height. This will allow your baby to enjoy the walker for several months as they continue to grow. Choose a baby walker that allows your baby to maneuver easily. If you choose a baby walker that is extremely heavy or presents too much friction on the floor, your baby may become discouraged, frustrated, or have a difficult time using the walker as intended.

Mr.Albert

Postby Mr.Albert » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Hi, OP! I don't think a babywalker is a nice thing for your son. I also wanted to by one for my future child, but my close friend who is a good peadiatrician told me that it's a very bad idea. Firstly, putting your child into a babywalker can harm your baby's feet. They won't develop correctly. A babywalker can create an immense load on your baby's spine. When he told me these things I decided not to buy a walker. I will buy him a special toy that he can hold in his hands, push and walk. My friend told me that such a toy will help a child learn to walk faster! In addition, most of such toys a musical ones so I'm sure your son will certainly like it!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:58 am

I have chosen the baby walker for my son some months ago and you know we tried to pay as much as it was possible attention to the choosing the right babywalker. We read a lot of different information in the Internet and you know a lot of helpful ideas for us. So I recommend you to read information before you choose the walker.
All in all you should pay attention to the place where your child's back will lay. also you try to choose baby walker for any weather. Rain, snow and hot weather

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:57 am

Are you in a good mood today??So my attitude to baby walker is negative . I think that it's best not to buy a baby walker. I know that experts and health professionals strongly discourage the use of baby walkers, because of the number of accidents and injuries they cause.
Baby walkers are dangerous because they give babies extra speed, extra height, and access to many hazards. They are also unstable on uneven surfaces. In Canada, the sale of baby walkers is banned!!!Are you imagine?

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:10 am

Often in the media, advertising, books, movies, television programs, the Internet and other media, we are advertised with "happiness" and show what it "should" be. The psychology of the consumer society, traditions, upbringing, religious troubles, etc., etc., strongly presses our minds and souls, catching us at our deepest need to be happy, and, often, forcing us to choose the false road for happiness-to follow either the beautiful a picture, or for unrealizable hopes and illusions, or to trust "authorities" and traditions, or even go blindly, hoping that somehow everything will be formed and this way for happiness will not be a way to the abyss.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:20 am

No knowledge in the long-term, will not allow a person to be completely adequate to the reality in which he lives, they always need to be supplemented with fresh information that should not just come to your head, but also be carefully processed in it. However, this is not, but there is a habit of seeking answers outside of your head, which has been vaccinated since the early years. Just as unreasonable mothers and grandmothers mutilate their children, doing everything for them since childhood, in the same way those people who teach by imposing their own, not always true knowledge, disfigure the human brain.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:33 am

The study shows that attention disorder tends to spread across the family line. Children with ADHD usually have at least one close relative who also suffers from ADHD. One of the causes of hyperactivity is a congenital high level of excitability of the nervous system, which the child receives from the mother, who is in an excited, stressful state at the time of conception, and during the passage of the pregnancy itself.

Return to “Fathers’ section”