beating

Fuller

Re: beating

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:15 am

To begin with, just smile! Right now. Let's! Do it without a mirror (so smile will be more sincere). Feel which muscles are slightly strained, imagine how your eyes look. Sincere joy always manifests itself in them. You need to learn to smile with your eyes. So you will like more to yourself and others. Subsequently, you can train in front of a mirror, choosing yourself a variant of the most attractive, in your opinion, smiles. Do this regularly. After smiling, we activate in the brain the centers responsible for the feeling of happiness. And if we start to feel something, then it already exists in our life.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:36 am

We are all people and we have a need to share our problems, plans and dreams. With a person or in his diary. Just share, and you will be much better.No matter who you are, you are blessed. Perhaps you were born in a well-to-do family, or maybe not very well off. Perhaps you have incredible parents who are always ready to support and come to the rescue. Maybe you were lucky enough to have friends who are always with you and ready to share as a disaster, and rejoice with you. Maybe you'll never have to go to bed hungry because of financial problems.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Tue May 15, 2018 6:55 am

Hi there pleasant people. I am again here and you to. So join my conversation. I am afraid of your stories. There are really shocked for me. And I can not imagine how it can be difficult when you get such treating from your beloved one especially. It is more than true that domestic violence is very painful and unpleasant! I think you need obizatelno to talk with your partner! Physical violence usually is the result of a long conflict between the spouses, it is therefore necessary to understand what preceded this development.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:51 am

First and foremost, these are all kinds of attitudes with which our head has been stuffed since childhood, and the essence of which boils down to such statements as: "It is impossible!" And "Wrong!" And which force us to think within the limits of the permissible. On the one hand - it's good, in a certain way to discipline your thinking, but this discipline should be in moderation. Indeed, in this world there are laws, both human and natural, which are highly undesirable to violate. There are rules, observing which, you can come to the desired result, there are ruts, moving on which we will come to the intended goal, in the overwhelming majority of cases.

Return to “Gay dating”