wedding ring

Philipp11

Re: wedding ring

Postby Philipp11 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:36 am

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my darling, I am convinced that you should not suspect your partner, as there are not any visible reasons for that. I am convinced that it is really uncomfortable for your partner to wear a wedding ring, as there are some people, who can not wear anything on their fingers, you see, my dear friend :ugeek: :geek:

David555

Postby David555 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my darling, I am convinced that there is jot any sense for you boyfriend to lie to you just from the beginning of your marriage. I am sure that it is really uncomfortable for him to wear his wedding ring, as there are such people, who can not wear any rings on their fingers, you see, my dear friend :ugeek: :geek:

Edith

Postby Edith » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my darling, I am completely convinced that you should not accuse your husband of cheating on you, as you have just got married and I am sure that he loves you. I am convinced that the fact that he does not want to wear the wedding ring is a real reason to suspect him of lying to you, my darling :geek: :ugeek:

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:28 pm

Tell him about your feelings! Tell your guy what's important to you that he understood you and supported! You have to explain to him that this is your symbol of the guys love and this ring is his partner, I mean you! I'm sure you have to tell him that it would be really important to you. If it is important for you to talk to him and try to understand it! ;)

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:13 am

for every person it is different and you shall not follow the opinion of other people , i think that you shall have your own one because it is not good to do like all other people do and i think that you understand it. personally i do not pay much attention to the wedding rings but my partner and i decided to wear them and i think that it was a good decision for both of us.
i know a lot of couples that do not think that wedding ring is very important in relations and that is why they do not wear it. i think that they also have the right for it. that is why you have to decide with your partner whether you wear it or not.

Ford

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 am

Once I got married, my beloved man started to talk about the wedding ring, like, he could not get used to wearing it and that this "thing" was really useless to wear, and "blah - blah"... :? And here what I said: "Okay, I agree that this is not really convenient to wear a ring, so you can put if off..." He was really surprised with my position and understanding! :) Also I said that I will put that off too...Okay, he agreed (with a little concern)...So the story ended up pretty quickly! After a month of not wearing a ring he asked me to put it on back, because he fed up with all that guys, who wanted my phone number

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:30 am

Imagine the owner of a huge house with many secret rooms - in each of them a curved mirror, reflecting its half-truth about life, is suspended. In some rooms, the reflection in the mirror is so eerie that the landlord does not go there for a long time, slammed the entrance with planks, and then completely barricaded the whole floor, trying to avoid any routes leading to it. And it is delayed only in those rooms where the reflection pleases and soothes. As a result, a significant abandoned part of his house, as if filled with ghosts, became alien, frightening and unknown.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 7:01 am

Understand at last that you are responsible for your life! No one is to blame for the fact that you did not go the way you wanted.
No, well, of course, such parents are tyrants and tyrannical husbands and even wives who are trying to impose to you that style of life that they consider correct. But learn to resist in the end!
This is your life and only you can decide how you will live it! And to say that someone spoils you and all that - well, at least the words of the weakling. Can not you say "I do not want that!"

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:01 am

Based on the analysis performed, it is necessary to give an assessment of the situation, the situation, the problem, the task, in order to understand how difficult it is for you, relevant, necessary, inevitable. Sometimes, people see the problem in what it is not. They can clearly articulate their problem, describe all its subtleties, point out its origins and consequences, analyze it thoroughly, breaking it into its component parts, but at the same time, they overlook other, more urgent problems for them. That is, they do not conduct a broad analysis of the whole situation in which they are and in which they have a particular problem, so they can not objectively evaluate it.

Return to “Gay dating”